Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I just watched someone use snapchat for the first time and I have to say, I now understand why that app is so important to people. It was hilarious watching people swap faces and add crazy effects to their pictures. For the first time in the few years i have been with WP, I feel left out of something really cool. :(

Marckley E

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
I know that feeling. I'm wondering why they won't develop the app for it. I remember we used to have a 3rd party app, but snapchat blocked it. I think MS should just buy snapchat lol

phelme

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
and in less than a week this new feature of Snapchat will be old news and no one will care. it's fascinating to watch the smartphone populace in action. ;)

the reason it isn't on any Microsoft platform is it's been said the CEO has a thing against the company in general. though to be fair when they blocked 6snap, they blocked all third party apps on all platforms.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
and in less than a week this new feature of Snapchat will be old news and no one will care. it's fascinating to watch the smartphone populace in action. ;)

the reason it isn't on any Microsoft platform is it's been said the CEO has a thing against the company in general. though to be fair when they blocked 6snap, they blocked all third party apps on all platforms.

Nope wrong lol. Type in specter into the windows store and for 1.99 you can get the newest third party app. I have it and yes it needs work but it operates using the snapchat api standard. Watered down but it's the best we have AND I haven't been banned yet.

I just watched someone use snapchat for the first time and I have to say, I now understand why that app is so important to people. It was hilarious watching people swap faces and add crazy effects to their pictures. For the first time in the few years i have been with WP, I feel left out of something really cool. :(

Specter is brilliant needs work but epic here is a screenshot of MTV's Geordie Shore snapchat feed compare it to your friends snapchat and all the pics and videos are all here.
801a2286e9e74dbf83c16fb1688490c0.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Queen Kong1

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site

I tried it other day, I can live without it didn't like it much...Facebook i cant :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro