I opened a new topic on this because the solutions of other topics didn't work. The app only registers burned calories, no steps. I tried the following things:

Update to Windows 10 with developer preview.
    Reinstall (factory reset)
    Rollback to Windows 8.1
    Reinstalled the app again
    Turned off the setting inside the Health app AND in the settings of the phone and restarted,
    Turned them both on again and restarted.
    Turned on the places setting.

Still nothing happens. The phone also says No updates when I check for updates, so I can't get the released version of Windows 10. This is one of the reasons I left the platform, and now my mother is starting to have issues with the platform as well. Any other things I can try to fix it, or is it time for a switch for her too?
    05-23-2016 06:58 AM
    I opened a new topic on this because the solutions of other topics didn't work. The app only registers burned calories, no steps. I tried the following things:

Update to Windows 10 with developer preview.
    Reinstall (factory reset)
    Rollback to Windows 8.1
    Reinstalled the app again
    Turned off the setting inside the Health app AND in the settings of the phone and restarted,
    Turned them both on again and restarted.
    Turned on the places setting.

Still nothing happens. The phone also says No updates when I check for updates, so I can't get the released version of Windows 10. This is one of the reasons I left the platform, and now my mother is starting to have issues with the platform as well. Any other things I can try to fix it, or is it time for a switch for her too?
    If you are in 8.1, the only way to obtain Win10 is downloading the Upgrade Advisor, as wrote in Microsoft official release news

Did you tried unpairin and pairing again you Band?=
    05-23-2016 07:33 AM
    If you are in 8.1, the only way to obtain Win10 is downloading the Upgrade Advisor, as wrote in Microsoft official release news

Did you tried unpairin and pairing again you Band?=
    I don't use band, I'm trying to get it to work with the internal sensor, which is turned on in the settings. This is so confusing, on my iPhone i didn't have to do anything, it just works.
    05-23-2016 09:00 AM
    I don't use band, I'm trying to get it to work with the internal sensor, which is turned on in the settings. This is so confusing, on my iPhone i didn't have to do anything, it just works.
    AAAAhhhhh that's explains. Health got a lot of negative feedback due to random sensor reading, it registers sometimes steps even laying on a desk :D

IMHO your phone works perfectly, app a little less
    05-23-2016 09:15 AM
    I'm trying to get it to work with the internal sensor, which is turned on in the settings
    If I read this right... You have Motion Data enabled via settings... Is it set to Detailed?

In Health App > Hamburger (≡) > My phone > is it enabled there?

Is Health allowed to work in background?
    05-23-2016 01:12 PM
    If I read this right... You have Motion Data enabled via settings... Is it set to Detailed?

In Health App > Hamburger (≡) > My phone > is it enabled there?

Is Health allowed to work in background?
    Just to be sure, I will check those steps again after a restart.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    05-27-2016 04:52 PM