Help me in choosing my next mobile?

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Help me in choosing next mobile

I am using Lumia 930 till now and I loved every second of it.
I am loving new features that are getting added to the OS with each insider build and I am loving windows 10. One exception is Battery life.

Today my phone screen was broken but I can still use it.
I am thinking which phone should I get next.

I have my eyes on Galaxy S7 edge, IPhone 6s Plus and Lumia 950 XL
Lumia 950 XL, I am hesitant to buy because of the build quality. It is nowhere near Lumia 930.

When I compare Galaxy S7 edge with IPhone 6s Plus, I like S7 edge.
Should I go with S7? or Wait for HP Elite?
OR
Is there any mobile that any of your guys recommend?

Also, I will definitely buy surface phone if I buy S7 now but if I get HP elite now, I might not get surface phone.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Re: Help me in choosing next mobile

I'd personally suggest the HTC 10 if you're looking to move away from Windows 10 and get another high end phone for a little while. If you're not interested in that than the Galaxy S7 is a very good choice. You could always get something more low-end and hold on to that for a little while. The Lumia 830 is a very good choice especially at the price you can find it now. You could also grab a Lumia 950 XL and get a Mozo case for it. It really is an awesome phone and the Mozo case does a lot to make it feel great and high quality. I personally think it's beautifully designed and the fact that you still have a removable battery, wireless charging, microSD card support, all that is worth the trade off for a polycarbonate back that occasionally creaks.
Personally, I'd either get the Lumia 950 XL and a Mozo case (my first choice) or an HTC 10 (my second choice). It'll be about the same price either way.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Help me in choosing next mobile

you could wait for the elite, or wait and get a 950 for cheap on ebay + mozo case, the s7 edge wont disappoint I'm sure, but if you're enjoying w10m maybe you could just wait a bit, as I'm looking at it now the 950 is selling for 385$ on ebay brand new, at that price and with a mozo back I don't think it can hurt

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers