If you could choose any device...

John Weber2

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I want them to put a snapdragon 617, with 2gbs or ram, at least a 5mp front facing camera and a bigger battery. I love the design still, I just want some more power.

ayngling

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
Or, you know, more reasonably priced...

Very true. Being purely a premium brand has its challenges, the 5s does seem to be an attempt to target a more price sensitive market. Saying that, at least people are buying it, when they could have bought a larger phone at the same price from a different manufacturer.

Those who like that size certainly won't say, "Wait. Take MOAR of my money!"

That might be true for the general public, but I would gladly pay more for a smaller phone. (Smaller market could justify a higher price). Same thing for a few of my friends, all of which complain about (flagship) phone sizes these days.

indospot

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
A little late now, but in terms of design I like HTC's phones a lot, particularly the new HTC 10. I also like Samsung, but they're so popular now it almost feels pointless to mention them. Alcatel has some interesting looking phones too, imo.

lncLESLIE

Jul 7, 2016
Visit site
Any suggestions on a low priced phone that has lots of room & a decent camera? Canada Its for my teenage daughter and on a limited income
Thx

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Any suggestions on a low priced phone that has lots of room & a decent camera? Canada Its for my teenage daughter and on a limited income
Thx

Depends on her. A used iPhone 5s may be a better idea.
Of course, there's no shortage of options but this is a forum dedicated to Windows Phone, which I would not recommend to a typical teenage girl because of its social shortcomings.

16 gig for a teenage girl?

Yes? Well the phone he recommended had a microSD slot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans