Best Windows 10 Phone out there for a price cheaper than a Lumia 650

lionlightning

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I got my new Xiaomi Mi4 2GB/16GB recently for the price of 171 SGD (127 USD) and I have to say, it is better and cheaper compared to a Lumia 650 which is around 300 SGD here. The cameras are great, with the front camera being better than the Lumia 950 at 8MP. I miss the SensorCore and expandable memory though. Also the OLED screen in the Lumia 650 is better and the tap to wake and glance screen are to be missed. My only issue is with the mobile data, which fails to connect without having to toggle the 3G/4G option, but I only need to do this every reboot. Other than that, I'm satisfied. It's funny because my coworkers praised me for finally switching to Android until I showed them it was a Windows Phone.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I got my new Xiaomi Mi4 2GB/16GB recently for the price of 171 SGD (127 USD) and I have to say, it is better and cheaper compared to a Lumia 650 which is around 300 SGD here. The cameras are great, with the front camera being better than the Lumia 950 at 8MP. I miss the SensorCore and expandable memory though. Also the OLED screen in the Lumia 650 is better and the tap to wake and glance screen are to be missed. My only issue is with the mobile data, which fails to connect without having to toggle the 3G/4G option, but I only need to do this every reboot. Other than that, I'm satisfied. It's funny because my coworkers praised me for finally switching to Android until I showed them it was a Windows Phone.

Patiently waiting for Mi5/OP2 and OP3 roms!

Timbre70

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site

Where did you buy it in Singapore?

Tarun Rawat

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I wud recommend a lumia 640xl as its cheaper than lumia 650 with great processer and a big camera plus battery and runs windows 10 really smooth no lag at all

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3