Pictures & Videos Taken With My NuAns Neo

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The NuAns Neo features a 13 MP CMOS (Back-illuminated sensor) wide-angle rear camera with autofocus, flash and f/2.0 in a 28mm equivalent. The SD-617 SoC is capable of 1080p video at 30fps. Also on board is a 5 MP Front Facing camera with f/2.4, CMOS (Back-illuminated sensor), Auto-focus, 24mm wide-angle lens that should also be capable of 1080p. The ffc is a 24mm equivalent. I believe the "wide-angle" equates to true 16:9 sensor both front and rear. Users should have no problems turning in some nicely done photos and videos.

Let's see 'em right here!!! Post your pics and vids below...

[info]
Guidelines:

• Off-topic Posts will be edited or removed. Please respect our community rules no matter how good your photo is.
  • The moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or remove your posts as necessary so they comply with our Community Rules.
  • The forum will automatically resize your picture thumbnails so the forum structure isn't broken.

Feel free to look over the Community Rules & Guidelines here: before your post your image(s).
[/info]

​If you want some great advice on how to fine tune your photography skills, check out Muessig's thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/gu...so-you-want-take-better-pictures-[guide].html

Also visit the Photography Forums for more information and discussion.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
IMHO, with the wealth of apps for shooting and editing there should be no reason not to make 13 MP work, even if it means a few tweaks every now and again.

I also think f/2.0 will let me in for better low light pics than I currently get with my 20 MP f/2.4 Lumia 1520. And way better quality when cropped in than my 8MP f/2.2 Lumia 640.

I've had the BLU Win HD and Win HD LTE and on the surface, the cameras are a shame, but with alternate capture apps like Camera360 Sight and ProShot I found them very usable... I'd like to see OIS, but I guess that is a no go. Doesn't mention EIS either. I'm still confident I can get some good shots with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb