Facebook Messenger Calling feature Issue.

rohitsars

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello Friends! I'm using Microsoft Lumia 640XL (INDIA). Friends my query is related to Facebook Messenger. Recently I updated Messenger app, after completion of update when I launched messenger app for 1st time it showed a new features that is *Voice Call & Video Call* feature and it was also working properly; but after some time when I again launched the messenger app, features where disabled, there were no voice call and video call ICONS visible. Can any one pls help me to know what's the issue? Thanks in advance 😊

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello Friends! I'm using Microsoft Lumia 640XL (INDIA). Friends my query is related to Facebook Messenger. Recently I updated Messenger app, after completion of update when I launched messenger app for 1st time it showed a new features that is *Voice Call & Video Call* feature and it was also working properly; but after some time when I again launched the messenger app, features where disabled, there were no voice call and video call ICONS visible. Can any one pls help me to know what's the issue? Thanks in advance ��

from other posts it looks like they were doing a test and not actually rolling out that feature - though just to be sure, you can check for updates or reinstall the app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans