No: Snapchat, Banking Apps, Pok?mon Go?

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Really? As far as I know, the enterprise world will rather be using Blackberry, or rather iPhones. Never I have seen any companies using windows phone as their enterprise phones. Microsoft is still living in delusion.

You're talking about the past, I'm talking about the future. Windows is used on business computers across the world. As their phones begin to bring the same experience, their hope is that businesses will use them too.

mlbrowninsc

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
It's only missing a couple apps for me to use my 950 daily. The nest apps on windows are terrible and slow and I would really hope wells Fargo gets on board with wallet 2.0. I like the os but I am much more productive with my iPhone. But I keep my 950 updated and check in almost daily to see what's new. One day they'll get it.

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
It's only missing a couple apps for me to use my 950 daily. The nest apps on windows are terrible and slow and I would really hope wells Fargo gets on board with wallet 2.0. I live the os but I am much more productive with my iPhone. But I keep my 950 updated and check in almost daily to see what's new. One day they'll get it.

It is certainly a work in progress, no doubt. The next year or two will be very interesting and the anti-fragmentation strategy by Microsoft should pay off.

mlbrowninsc

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Also hoping the apps we have get better like their IOS counterparts. With so many differences on apps between platforms I have to think its something to do with the OS or limitations in developing for the os.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
A month from now people will be thinking Pokemon is the famous Jamaican proctologist. Right now I'm only missing PayPal.

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I don't think it will fade away that soon but I folks should just either like what they have or just move on to what does. Wether it be iOS windows or android . No Pok?mon may not come to Windows . So come to iOS ! The game broke records! But don't bash windows for not having " nothin" it may have just enough of what many want . Still have my 1520 laying around ....awesome phone but windows slowed down for me and so I moved but can't say I won't return but only if it's totally on par or above iOS and android in all terms! But I don't hate on windows one bit!!

Terencei

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I am trying to update my 1020 to windows 10 via insider app but I click on enroll and my phone resets but I still don't see the update

mlbrowninsc

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Prime example of Windows phone problems. I have to use my iPhone to post this ad the Windows central app on my 950 is giving me an error and won't let me log on. Happens all the time

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
You're right. I get an error at least once a week but never have any problem on my iPhone. The app is alot nicer on the 950 but if it only works half the time it doesn't matter.
A bad 3rd party app is not an indictment of Windows 10 Mobile. It's just a poorly written app.

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
You're talking about the past, I'm talking about the future. Windows is used on business computers across the world. As their phones begin to bring the same experience, their hope is that businesses will use them too.

Future?? You can predict future? I can tell you that in the future, Microsoft throws in the towel for windows phone when the next CEO steps up. See how pathetic the Windows 10 mobile Anniversary update is as compared to the desktop OS. Microsoft is not even spending enough time and efforts with its mobile platform. What I'm seeing is developments for W10M is slowly getting behind the desktop version and will eventually comes to a halt. Soon we will be seeing more and more fragmentation between the desktop and mobile platform.

More and more apps are coming every day.
If it doesn't fit your needs, move on.

What apps?? Do you mean the pathetic Pokemon Go wannabe??

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos