No: Snapchat, Banking Apps, Pok?mon Go?

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
He means the odd UWP app like BoA and whatnot here and there.

That PoGo thing doesn't quite qualify.
Or the revised Wells Fargo app that looks and behaves exactly as its iOS and Android counterparts. To paraphrase Jesse Jackson's 1988 campaign slogan "Keep hope alive!"

cracgor

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Or the revised Wells Fargo app that looks and behaves exactly as its iOS and Android counterparts. To paraphrase Jesse Jackson's 1988 campaign slogan "Keep hope alive!"

Considering the Google Play app was just updated to include FICO Credit Score access and a new interface just recently and none of those changes are listed on the Microsoft store's listing...I would guess there are some differences. I don't have a Windows Mobile phone that works anymore to try out the app and compare.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Considering the Google Play app was just updated to include FICO Credit Score access and a new interface just recently and none of those changes are listed on the Microsoft store's listing...I would guess there are some differences. I don't have a Windows Mobile phone that works anymore to try out the app and compare.
The interface is the same as well as the landing page. I don't know about the FICO score and I imagine security would be a reason for leaving it out. Anybody checking their credit score over a cell phone pretty much deserves what he/she gets.

mlbrowninsc

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
can you report the feedback to WC about the app? So the developers can improve on it

I do every time I have the problem. Hopefully they can use the information to improve

The wells Fargo app is pretty good. But from what I understand the android version now includes their mobile payment system not on windows and from my experience the ios app is much smoother.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven