With the 950/xl exempted, I find it odd that there are little to no info about people within the Windows community using external usb DAC with their windows phones.
    07-14-2016 09:12 AM
    With the 950/xl exempted, I find it odd that there are little to no info about people within the Windows community using external usb DAC with their windows phones.
    from my engineering I know DAC is a digital to analogue converter - what do you mean when you say DAC?
    07-14-2016 09:22 AM
    Originally posted by Chintan Gohel
    Originally Posted by matt john2
    from my engineering I know DAC is a digital to analogue converter - what do you mean when you say DAC?
    You're spot on 👍
    07-14-2016 09:25 AM
    You're spot on
    so what are you trying to do exactly? More details?
    07-14-2016 10:37 AM
    so what are you trying to do exactly? More details?
    Read title
    07-17-2016 12:18 PM
    Read title
    I'm sure Chintan did read the title, then he tried to elicit more information so he could research something most likely.

I keep seeing these DAC questions all over the board - I have no experience with one so can only add: you are looking for a cognoscenti reply, but that doesn't mean that some willing to help might know all about what you are asking. Your abrupt responses are not really assisting someone who is trying to help.

This thread has been moved to an appropriate forum...

As per this advice: Who Should Post in Ask a Question? WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-17-2016 04:49 PM
    I'm sure Chintan did read the title, then he tried to elicit more information so he could research something most likely.

I keep seeing these DAC questions all over the board - I have no experience with one so can only add: you are looking for a cognoscenti reply, but that doesn't mean that some willing to help might know all about what you are asking. Your abrupt responses are not really assisting someone who is trying to help.

This thread has been moved to an appropriate forum...

As per this advice: Who Should Post in Ask a Question? WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.
    I dont think people here are knowledgeable enough to help me but thanks for trying I highly appreciate it.
    07-17-2016 07:16 PM
    I dont think people here are knowledgeable enough to help me but thanks for trying I highly appreciate it.

There are some aficionados around, but I mostly see them in 950/XL forums which is type C and you want micro B. *shrug*
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-17-2016 07:25 PM