Twitter's not working on Windows Mobile 10

LuigiMan6

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I am having an issue with Twitter on WM 10, that whatever I do I keep getting an error message saying "some problem occurred, please check your network connection and try again". I do have internet access, as I can access any other application that requires it without any issue.
I've asked Twitter support about this and didn't get almost any help. Would like to know if any of you guys has gone through it and if it can help me, without hard resetting the phone.

A screenshot of the issue (sorry, it's in Portuguese): http://imgur.com/a/2Mfc0

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I am having an issue with Twitter on WM 10, that whatever I do I keep getting an error message saying "some problem occurred, please check your network connection and try again". I do have internet access, as I can access any other application that requires it without any issue.
I've asked Twitter support about this and didn't get almost any help. Would like to know if any of you guys has gone through it and if it can help me, without hard resetting the phone.

A screenshot of the issue (sorry, it's in Portuguese): Twitter issue on WM10 - Album on Imgur

hard reset is always the last option to try.
You can try checking for updates for the app
reinstalling the app
Trying a different app
Restarting the phone

LuigiMan6

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for your suggestions. I did the hard reset which didn't work. The solution was to add the account again in the app itself and everything started working again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786