Lumia Offers

Nico Dekker

Feb 23, 2008
Visit site
Hi,
Can somebody confirm that the Lumia Offers app is not working anymore after upgrading to OS build 10.0.14393.5 ?
I constantly get a Service Error message. I'm already trying several days without success to obtain a free display dock for my 950.

MB950

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi Nico,

I've also been getting this error, mine is telling me:
Service error

The application is currently experiencing a high volume of traffic and we are working to resolve the issue.

Please allow us a few hours and try again. If the problem persists, contact customer service.
I've been trying for a few days, but I still can't get on.

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
Can somebody confirm that the Lumia Offers app is not working anymore after upgrading to OS build 10.0.14393.5 ?
I constantly get a Service Error message. I'm already trying several days without success to obtain a free display dock for my 950.
Exactly the same issue but had this for over 10 days now, has anyone had any response from Microsoft on this issue, any advice that I could try other than uninstall and reinstall, which of course I've done. Regards ☺

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Is there anything new being offered within this app? I think this was an excellent idea! I got some really great stuff with this app so far with my 950 XL including a $99 Display Dock & a $59 Office 365 1yr subscription. I saw the Audible offer but declined that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers