08-19-2016 08:11 PM
72 123
tools
    I'm imagining you getting annoyed. Fun stuff. Not annoying you. Just the imagining part. And on that note. I feel kind of stupider already. I have no clue/idea how the commenting system works under the published WC articles/posts. And how you get notifications working from them. Media incompetent. >_<

-- W
    libra89, Jack Neill and TechFreak1 like this.
    08-12-2016 07:57 PM
    I'm imagining you getting annoyed. Fun stuff. Not annoying you. Just the imagining part. And on that note. I feel kind of stupider already. I have no clue/idea how the commenting system works under the published WC articles/posts. And how you get notifications working from them. Media incompetent. >_<

-- W
    Lol! No worries, other things annoy me more. I just don't like that.

Aw don't feel stupid, you can go to settings in the app and swipe to notifications to turn them on and select what you want to be notified for.
    Werentuckl and TechFreak1 like this.
    08-12-2016 08:01 PM
    I know right Jack! Makes you wanna keep it a little longer. Doesnt it! ^_^ And damn, you should have demoed the poor guy your phone man. Dont keep him away from the hate-love we all share with the platform! :P ^~^

-- W
    It did feel like a bit a upgrade tho, my sim was in a iPhone 5c when I walked in...I did show him how to setup the 950 because he didn't know..
    libra89, Werentuckl and TechFreak1 like this.
    08-12-2016 08:02 PM
    Yeah. I noticed that small detail too. Too bad that so little attention is given to MS.. I really got a kick out of him when I told him that I sim swapped between a Nexus 5, iPhone 6 and a multiple WP's. His answer was classic, he said "Why?" I just laughed....
    Lol, that's the best response. It's fun (or at least that is what I tell myself xd). Was he asking why for the switching?

It is fun and annoying, really.
    08-12-2016 08:07 PM
    Why do I have a feeling I definitely dont want to find out what those are by trial Libra.

I kind of feel bad, and hate to break it to you. But I'm one of those old fashioned people who still trawl through forums on their PCs/Notebooks, because they always have 'em on them. Courtesy work habits. Bad work ethic though. I suppose. So I have no idea how this stuff works outside of a web browser, not that I completely understand the 'inside of a web browser' part of it either. Last forum I was active on was all the way back in 2006. So. Eeek! Maybe I'll relearn eventually. o_O

Lets not forget the IRC channels before that. :/

-- W
    libra89 and TechFreak1 like this.
    08-12-2016 08:08 PM
    Lol, that's the best response. It's funn (or at least that is what I tell myself xd). Was he asking Why for the switching?
    He did seem legitimately confused why a person would need to change phones like a person changes clothes... I guess its just a geek thing...
    08-12-2016 08:09 PM
    Nobody even gets why I keep two phones on me. Much less changing them around. So le sigh for me. :(

Last legitimate (I respectfully disagree) argument I heard about it was all the better so that I could cheat on people with. T_T :'(

-- W
    08-12-2016 08:12 PM
    Yeah you don't. :P

Ooh, I would have never known that. Now I'm curious what made you come to Windows Central and become active here. (I'm aware that this is SUPER off topic but eh xd) You could always relearn if you wanted to.

I think I'm too young to remember IRC >.<
    08-12-2016 08:12 PM
    He did seem legitimately confused why a person would need to change phones like a person changes clothes... I guess its just a geek thing...
    Fair point. On the flip side, you happen to be well versed with everything!

Nobody even gets why I keep two phones on me. Much less changing them around. So le sigh for me. :(

Last legitimate (I respectfully disagree) argument I heard about it was all the better so that I could cheat on people with. T_T :'(

-- W
    I think I get why you do, but I do wonder if you put one in a pocket and hold the other one or if you do something else. I change phones a lot but carrying more than one at a time is a bit of weight for me.

Ooh that's a messed up argument. o_o

Whoops, double post. It is my own thread though lol.
    08-12-2016 08:16 PM
    Fair point. On the flip side, you happen to be well versed with everything!

I think I get why you do, but I do wonder if you put one in a pocket and hold the other one or if you do something else. I change phones a lot but carrying more than one at a time is a bit of weight for me.

Ooh that's a messed up argument. o_o

Whoops, double post. It is my own thread though lol.
    Its you're party you can do what you want lol......
    08-12-2016 08:24 PM
    Ooohhhh!!! Someone's all super scary today! \\(^~^)// Not that I mind or anything though. :3

Well, now you know. And you can never un-know it anymore Libra. No matter what you do. Poor girl. :< :P But, eh... I'm a sucker for good deals. Basically. And thats about it. :P I've followed WC for a pretty darn long time though. Occasionally hopped around the forums too, reading and stuff. So I've had alot of those, from the sidelines conversations with myself over a thread or two that I was reading. Going all off like, hey, thats not how its supposed to be. And thats how you do it. Thats the right case. You're plugging it wrong. In my head. Too much effort to sign up and give in my input. Commit to saying it. And I'm pretty sure you've noticed by now. I kind of over commit. If I accidentally ever make that mistake. Have a bad habit to. So I usually avoid it altogether. :P

Anyways, so I was buying up phones for everyone in the family. Except for dad. He will never part with his Nokia 1280. And I was planning to take a hand me down from mom because she was insisting. Her old HTC 8X that I'd gotten her. I started with smartphones and PDAs all the way back in the early 2000s. And left it for feature phones after my last Symbian, the 6680 Nokia, died around the same time the iPhones and the Androids took over. And I'm limping along on a hand me down 520 with a shattered screen, busted sensors, dying battery, and one working button, volume up. So my sister decides that her brother, who is forcing everyone else in the house to upgrade. Needs to be on the same phone as everyone else. And force buys me the 640. Which I absolutely wanted. I absolutely want most things in life. Only I'm very good about not acting those absolutely wants out. Anyways. So she does that.

About the same time Camaroz posted up his ATIV SE for a 100 bucks. And eventually price cut it to 75. And well, these are hard times for me. Try and understand. A couple odd years staunchly on feature phones, for a guy who's grown up around toys. And all of a sudden he's being thrust not one, but two. And I've maintained my family on fancy phones for a while now, and maintained those phones for them. My sister had an HTC Polaris when the Touch Diamond was the absolute cutting edge of phone. Full stop. Anyways, so I give in to temptation. And say heck why not. And I.... :O :O :O... Sign up! :O !O_O! For the forum! !O_o?! And I talk to Camaroz but it falls through. Because really. I'm too much of a sucker for bang for buck. I have been called a cheapstake on occasion. I faithfully disagree. And I forget about it...until! He price drops again. To 60 bucks. And I'm having a really bad day. I come back, and see it. And I say. What the duck. Lets just do it. Spoil my sorry bum. And I tell him it. Figure out the logistics of it. And pull the trigger.

Now since I'd already signed up. Courtesy the cardinal sins of Lust, Gluttony, and Greed. By giving up poor Sloth. And I have already been invested in the ecosystem since forever. I said heck, why not. I was already chipping in on the ATIV forums, it only has 3 threads, and the odd 640 threads. So it was pretty manageable for me. And I was content. All was good in life. And the forums. Until... You can give that one a guess. :P And dont blame me. 'Cause I'm not saying a word woman!

So I wasnt planning on this long drawn out story at all. But since you said SUPER off topic. And I've been brought up never to refuse a lady. I had to oblige. Regrettably. You didnt leave me by way of option Libra. :P

And aww... dont be cute. We're not that far apart in age. The only reason I remember IRC is prolly because I grew up on different parts of the internet. There's still parts of it where IRC is the primary media of commune you know. Much like how 4Chan is still a thing. Thankfully. I've always maintained sufficient and plausible distance from that one Libra.

Finally, a breather!

-- W
    08-12-2016 08:58 PM
    Well, I almost only ever wear a shalwar kameez Libra. Men's Shalwar Kameez or Kurta usually very roomy pockets. And almost all of them have two pockets on them, one on either side. So one of them usually holds my wallet. Which is a big fat wallet. Really. And the other holds both my phones. And it all balances out between their weights. Otherwise, I look all lopsided stupid. :/ And if I'm using either of the phones. They basically just stay in my hand. I'm kind of used to hand carrying my phones too. Its really when I'm only wearing shalwar kameez with just one pocket when life becomes really hard. Trying to stuff everything into one pocket. Pockets overflowing. Having to hand carry not by choice but by need. Being lopsided. And looking like you're grown a pair of kidneys out the side. Under your clothes. Oh, the horrors! *Dies!* *Emphatically*

Usually when I'm driving though I tend to just leave my wallet in the car. When I get out. Or leave my phones. Or phone. Back in the car. So whatever I dont need gets left behind. Basically. And I travel on foot much lighter then. That way. :) ^_^

Now when I go out with three phones.... Thats a different story entirely. But I almost never. Thank goodness. And I can totally get what you mean by the weight adding on. Loose clothes with pockets sagging away to infinity left right and center. Is SO annoying. -__-

And yeah. It wasnt very nice. When that argument came about. :/ But there's only so much I can do. And I especially hate having arguments. Or fighting over things. I'd rather the other person have a go. Than incite it more any further. By partaking. Usually that just makes it worse. I no gets peoples. :(

AND YASSHHH!!! FOR THREAD DERAILINGGGG!!! :D :D :D :D

-- W
    08-12-2016 09:14 PM
    Wow, that's a very interesting story. I would have never guessed that was the reason why, but that is pretty cool though! That ATIV SE was meant for you, is what this sounds like. Wait, how do you all keep your Lumias straight?! I know that you said that yours is on W10M, but doesn't the rest of your family ever get mixed up?

Haha, okay, I'm not going to blame you xD Thanks for sharing the story, it's really interesting :)

Oh, that is good to know that we aren't that far apart. Phew. xd Ooh okay, I get where you are coming from. I forgot that 4Chan still exists. As you should! lol
    08-12-2016 09:16 PM
    Well, it does take a lot of abuse from me. I cant remember the number of times its take a tumble all across the concrete. Or the roadside. And the pink Incipio Camaroz shipped it in with has taken the domestic abuse. And I've picked it up. Dusted it. And carried on like it was nothing. Just another day in the park. ^_^ :) I'm not abusive though. Promise. Especially not with things that are meant to be.

But yeah, I've spammed you with enough stories for now. You're quota for the day is up. Please come again tomorrow. And make sure to apply with your spam ration slip. Or you might just end up with more stories on your plate than you bargained for to chew woman.

Hey! What did you think! I was some old creepy person getting his last kicks before he kicked it. Or some little kid with growing pangs in his neighbors basement! I never! :O O_O Just kidding. Dont worry. No creep. ^_^ And well, you can only push 4Chan to the back of your mind. You can sadly never forget or completely ignore its existence. Its fallout, spread, and umbrella effect is too large. Ever Meme is a little bit of 4Chan let loose some more into the wider collective conscience. Of the internet. And especially the people. (Serious Serious)

-- W
    08-12-2016 09:27 PM
    Well, I almost only ever wear a shalwar kameez Libra. Men's Shalwar Kameez or Kurta usually very roomy pockets. And almost all of them have two pockets on them, one on either side. So one of them usually holds my wallet. Which is a big fat wallet. Really. And the other holds both my phones. And it all balances out between their weights. Otherwise, I look all lopsided stupid. :/ And if I'm using either of the phones. They basically just stay in my hand. I'm kind of used to hand carrying my phones too. Its really when I'm only wearing shalwar kameez with just one pocket when life becomes really hard. Trying to stuff everything into one pocket. Pockets overflowing. Having to hand carry not by choice but by need. Being lopsided. And looking like you're grown a pair of kidneys out the side. Under your clothes. Oh, the horrors! *Dies!* *Emphatically*

Usually when I'm driving though I tend to just leave my wallet in the car. When I get out. Or leave my phones. Or phone. Back in the car. So whatever I dont need gets left behind. Basically. And I travel on foot much lighter then. That way. :) ^_^

Now when I go out with three phones.... Thats a different story entirely. But I almost never. Thank goodness. And I can totally get what you mean by the weight adding on. Loose clothes with pockets sagging away to infinity left right and center. Is SO annoying. -__-

And yeah. It wasnt very nice. When that argument came about. :/ But there's only so much I can do. And I especially hate having arguments. Or fighting over things. I'd rather the other person have a go. Than incite it more any further. By partaking. Usually that just makes it worse. I no gets peoples. :(

AND YASSHHH!!! FOR THREAD DERAILINGGGG!!! :D :D :D :D

-- W
    I googled those and they look really nice! I can picture that balance working out. Ooh, one pocket sounds like a struggle. I do feel for you in those moments, hopefully you don't have to wear the one pocket ones much.

Ohh okay, that makes a lot of sense. Wait,three phones? I thought that you only had the 640, and ATIV SE. What's the other phone, or is that the 8X? That does sound annoying about the pockets, though. Girl pockets suck a good amount of the time so I can only picture and not relate.

Really? Arguments suck, I hate them too. They make me uncomfortable. Yeah I think some people get some kind of high off of being right...or least thinking that they are right.

Haha, I think some people of Windows Central are either amused by the derail, or they are hoping for something to happen or they just think it's cute. Not sure which one or which ones even xd
    08-12-2016 09:29 PM
    Well, it does take a lot of abuse from me. I cant remember the number of times its take a tumble all across the concrete. Or the roadside. And the pink Incipio Camaroz shipped it in with has taken the domestic abuse. And I've picked it up. Dusted it. And carried on like it was nothing. Just another day in the park. ^_^ :) I'm not abusive though. Promise. Especially not with things that are meant to be.

But yeah, I've spammed you with enough stories for now. You're quota for the day is up. Please come again tomorrow. And make sure to apply with your spam ration slip. Or you might just end up with more stories on your plate than you bargained for to chew woman.

Hey! What did you think! I was some old creepy person getting his last kicks before he kicked it. Or some little kid with growing pangs in his neighbors basement! I never! :O O_O Just kidding. Dont worry. No creep. ^_^ And well, you can only push 4Chan to the back of your mind. You can sadly never forget or completely ignore its existence. Its fallout, spread, and umbrella effect is too large. Ever Meme is a little bit of 4Chan let loose some more into the wider collective conscience. Of the internet. And especially the people. (Serious Serious)

-- W
    You don't seem like the type, so I will take your word for it, as just enjoyment.

Lol! You're funny. They are interesting stories though, so I don't think there's such thing as too many of them.

Haha, neither of those. It's just hard to guess or read ages if you don't know them off the bat. Sometimes I feel pretty young around here and I know that I'm not the youngest. Either way, pleased to know that. Fair point about the memes.
    08-12-2016 09:36 PM
    That last one really made me laugh out loud Libra. I'm pretty sure its all of them. Thats why no one ever says anything. Especially the mods. :P

And yeah, too many people want to always be right in the world. They forget there's only so many rights before you hit a left. So I just usually shut up and stay quiet. Unless its for someone else. Then I speak up. I hate seeing people push others around. Even when I dont mind someone not being nice to me.

And yes. Two is the right number. And you have the right phones too. The ATIV SE and the 640. The third phone is a pretty white 520 that does occasional music duties in the car. This isnt my poor wreck of the 520 with the shattered screen and dead buttons and whatnot. And the yellow 8X, the dear thing, is in retirement right now. Partly because the battery unfortunately just doesnt hold up as well as it can on the 520. I really want to pull it apart and give it a new life with that battery but I'm too scared of killing it instead. And there's a deep scratch on the film screen protector. Which I'm not sure about. So I also dont want to risk the screen taking it apart. Its one of most beautifully designed phones Ive set my hands on. So I just cant bring myself to. Ever.

And I know about girl pockets. Right. Everytime I would be out with my sister. And all her things would automagically find their way into my pockets. And thanks to skinny jeans and cool dudes. It totally happens when I'm out with friends now on that rare occasion too. My skinny pocket is too skinny, can you pliss has my fancyphone. Make sure to tell me everytime I get a notification. Oh, and then put it back in. And also the phone calls. Because I'm a butler.

I usually actually check before wearing. And make sure its got both pockets. On days when I dont care. Life soon reminds me why I should. :P

-- W
    08-12-2016 09:45 PM
    Oh my GOD. You know what you just said right. You validated abuse as enjoyment. What even Libra? O_O I'm just pulling your leg there. Just to be sure. :) ^_^

In time. Funny becomes unfunny. And then. Sadness. :( I could continue with death. After sadness. But I think I'll leave it at that for now.

And thank goodness. Its none of them. Whew. Weight off my chest. And I can get what you mean. Most times I'm talking I come off a little kiddie. Until I'm actually talking. And I come off too jaded and too old. And then when I'm trying to be conversational. Too patronising. And the list goes on. So I can totally relate. (Good thing I left the fatalist and the nihilist off that list. ) Thankfully. I cant get your age wrong. No matter how I hard I try. :P So I'm good there. ^~^ :3

-- W
    libra89 likes this.
    08-12-2016 09:53 PM
    Lolol! Oh goodness if it is all of them, that has me blushing, even though no one can see that. >.<

That's a great reason to speak up, though. That's awesome. If I feel that something is unfair, I am more likely to say something or try to resolve it (the whole peacemaker thing connected to my sign is accurate for me).

Ooh okay, gotcha. Aw, sounds like you liked the 8X a lot.

:o I'm surprised that your sister does that and that your friends do too. Whatt. Especially your friends though! That's not nice of them to ask you to do that for them. I think I'm too considerate and/or shy to feel okay doing that. As long my pockets fit a decent amount of my phone, I'm good. Most of my work pants fit my phone though, which is awesome. My jeans on the other hand...lol. I really like skinny jeans though for myself, but indifferent about guys wearing them.

LOL! That sounds like a good plan to check always.
    08-12-2016 10:01 PM
    Oh my GOD. You know what you just said right. You validated abuse as enjoyment. What even Libra? O_O I'm just pulling your leg there. Just to be sure. :) ^_^

In time. Funny becomes unfunny. And then. Sadness. :( I could continue with death. After sadness. But I think I'll leave it at that for now.

And thank goodness. Its none of them. Whew. Weight off my chest. And I can get what you mean. Most times I'm talking I come off a little kiddie. Until I'm actually talking. And I come off too jaded and too old. And then when I'm trying to be conversational. Too patronising. And the list goes on. So I can totally relate. (Good thing I left the fatalist and the nihilist off that list. ) Thankfully. I cant get your age wrong. No matter how I hard I try. :P So I'm good there. ^~^ :3

-- W
    Typed too fast, I meant enjoyment of your phone! lol. Your ATIV SE case is the way it is because you are enjoying the phone. :P

Let's not think about sadness or death. You have seriously made me laugh (and smile a bit too >.<) more this week than I have in a good while!

I think you're good, you're just a friendly guy. I doubt that you come off as old and jaded. It's hard for me to picture that, but good that you understand where I am coming from. We have had like conversations in more than one thread, and you seem to be the same to me. Haha.
    08-12-2016 10:10 PM
    Woaaahhhh... I dropped off like a dead brick. It was almost 8 in the AM here. Sorryyy. And dont go a blushing so bad on me woman... you're going to make me all self conscious too that way. :P But it is definitely all of them Libra. Notice how poor Jack completely dropped off the conversation, 'ccept to read it. ;) Bwahahahhaha!!! And on that note. I just realised youve single handedly pushed me up to the top liked posters. I always wondered how that happens. Now I know how. You find yourself a Libra! :O :P

Thats prolly the only reason for me to speak up though. But the peacemaking thing usually doesnt work out too well. I'm very subdued, emotionally. I know people who call me inert. -__- So when I do speak out, and in the situations I do. Its very abrasive. :/

I still like the 8X a lot actually. One of my all time favorite phones. In terms of industrial design. Sensitive design done right. :) And now before I trail off about design I should shut up before I start talking in another tangent again. Should have picked some other profession. -__-

And everyone does that. They're like, literally hoe pockets. These. All of them, these poor hoe pockets of mine. I remember this one time my sister made me stuff both my pockets full with both our wallets. All three of our phones. Large matchbox. Tin of tobacco. Three pipes. And then I had to hold the water bottle too. Because obviously when your sister wants to have a go at the kiddie swings in the middle of the night at the park. You dont say no. Hoe pockets. I tell you.

Also, skinny jeans on girls. A. OK. Skinny jeans on guys. I really dont need to know how many times you missed leg day at the gym. Pretty boys. >_< Especially when even those skinny jeans start halfway up the knees. And I have to look at your boxers. And memorise the pretty hearts and flowers on them. Not cool. And the only day you can walk is to hobble. -__- I can totally imagine though, so you're one of those girls. Arent you. Phone always hanging halfway out your jeans. :P BWahahahha! :D

And dont get so excitable already. That you forget to type things out whole Libra! And you're already shy enough missy. I can already see that. And I dont mean just about borrowing pockets. :P And that phone's cover is one serious head turner though. People keep asking me if I borrowed it from some girl. And I tell them I need it for the phone. Not to validate the amount of man. Always gets them. :P

And yes, lets not though. Especially since you're deciding to be so bashful and shy today! :D So we'll leave that conversation for another day. And leave you to those smiles Libra. :) ^_^

-- W
    TechFreak1 and libra89 like this.
    08-13-2016 03:05 AM

So far, it's been good. Trying to see if I can get more out of this battery life, though. It isn't horrible, I just have high expectations.

Sent from mTalk
    Well after all it is supposed to be a flagship device so high expectations of this tier of devices is to be expected.

And TechFreak, I cant believe you read through all that fluff to like all the posts man. O_O Much appreciated. :3 ^~^

-- W
    Haha, these essays remind me of old habits and besides it's a good read.

Haha yeah props to you TechFreak!
    haha, don't mind me I'm just making sure no one derails your convo lol.

yes, props indeed to you TechFreak! You good mate! ^_^ :)

-- W
    I can totally relate about being given multiple phones to hold... then again I usually have a lot pockets.

although it took a min to download all 53.4GB of apps and games back to the device..
    That makes my connection slower than molasses on ice in comparison... .

Yeah, totally get how frustrating it is when you put on a cover perfectly to find there is a rogue hair lurking underneath the surface...

Anyway will have to ask that if you have any issues / thoughts pertaining to your 830 please post in the 830 section ;) thank you.
    libra89 and Werentuckl like this.
    08-13-2016 03:55 AM
    So I caved to get a 950 recently, and since I already have a 640, I was curious to know how different in size the two phones are. Not really a big phone person, but I was shocked to see that they are only slightly different in size. For anyone else who is curious, check out the pictures below. Sorry for the low light pictures, just really wanted to share.
    Thoughts?
    How would you compare the touch ability between the 2 ?? I have a 640 XL as well and love it to bits, but I have to admit the 640 XL has far more missed touches when put next to my old 1020. The other reason I ask is because I use an Active Stylus with my tablet and 640 XL ( Adonit Jot Script ), and I have found with the 640 XL there is a slight offset I can't clear as there is no access to calibration like on my tablet ( Acer W3).

On the tablet the pen is almost flawless and now feels natural to me, however on the 640 XL I have to always be aware of the offset. However I can take quick notes and basic doodles with the phone, which I love but if the touch in the 950 is better then with the price drop it may be worth it to me, to have a better writing on phone.

Just for information.....
    wp_ss_20160711_0002.png

08-13-2016 04:16 AM
    How would you compare the touch ability between the 2 ?? I have a 640 XL as well and love it to bits, but I have to admit the 640 XL has far more missed touches when put next to my old 1020. The other reason I ask is because I use an Active Stylus with my tablet and 640 XL ( Adonit Jot Script ), and I have found with the 640 XL there is a slight offset I can't clear as there is no access to calibration like on my tablet ( Acer W3).

On the tablet the pen is almost flawless and now feels natural to me, however on the 640 XL I have to always be aware of the offset. However I can take quick notes and basic doodles with the phone, which I love but if the touch in the 950 is better then with the price drop it may be worth it to me, to have a better writing on phone.
    I did not watch the video because I can't right now but I'm finding the touch to be better and less laggy over the 640 on w10m. Haven't had any issues with the touch. Can't remember 8.1 to compare, lol.
    Well after all it is supposed to be a flagship device so high expectations of this tier of devices is to be expected.

Haha, these essays remind me of old habits and besides it's a good read.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ima...al20/smile.png haha, don't mind me I'm just making sure no one derails your convo lol.
    That's true. I meant that with my iPhone, I charge every other day. If the same can happen here, I would be glad. It seems like it might be possible here too. Knock on wood of course Xd

Aww cool, thanks ☺ [in case that emoji can't be seen, it's a smile] Much appreciated.

Sent from mTalk
    08-13-2016 06:23 AM
    Woaaahhhh... I dropped off like a dead brick. It was almost 8 in the AM here. Sorryyy. And dont go a blushing so bad on me woman... you're going to make me all self conscious too that way. :P But it is definitely all of them Libra. Notice how poor Jack completely dropped off the conversation, 'ccept to read it. ;) Bwahahahhaha!!! And on that note. I just realised youve single handedly pushed me up to the top liked posters. I always wondered how that happens. Now I know how. You find yourself a Libra! :O :P

Thats prolly the only reason for me to speak up though. But the peacemaking thing usually doesnt work out too well. I'm very subdued, emotionally. I know people who call me inert. -__- So when I do speak out, and in the situations I do. Its very abrasive. :/

I still like the 8X a lot actually. One of my all time favorite phones. In terms of industrial design. Sensitive design done right. :) And now before I trail off about design I should shut up before I start talking in another tangent again. Should have picked some other profession. -__-

And everyone does that. They're like, literally hoe pockets. These. All of them, these poor hoe pockets of mine. I remember this one time my sister made me stuff both my pockets full with both our wallets. All three of our phones. Large matchbox. Tin of tobacco. Three pipes. And then I had to hold the water bottle too. Because obviously when your sister wants to have a go at the kiddie swings in the middle of the night at the park. You dont say no. Hoe pockets. I tell you.

Also, skinny jeans on girls. A. OK. Skinny jeans on guys. I really dont need to know how many times you missed leg day at the gym. Pretty boys. >_< Especially when even those skinny jeans start halfway up the knees. And I have to look at your boxers. And memorise the pretty hearts and flowers on them. Not cool. And the only day you can walk is to hobble. -__- I can totally imagine though, so you're one of those girls. Arent you. Phone always hanging halfway out your jeans. :P BWahahahha! :D

And dont get so excitable already. That you forget to type things out whole Libra! And you're already shy enough missy. I can already see that. And I dont mean just about borrowing pockets. :P And that phone's cover is one serious head turner though. People keep asking me if I borrowed it from some girl. And I tell them I need it for the phone. Not to validate the amount of man. Always gets them. :P

And yes, lets not though. Especially since you're deciding to be so bashful and shy today! :D So we'll leave that conversation for another day. And leave you to those smiles Libra. :) ^_^

-- W
    Aww, it's okay. I figured that you probably went to sleep or something. It was midnight here so I'm guessing we are some hours apart? Lol about Jack! Probably >.< lol, I am a very selective talker, so you are a lucky one. I noticed that too though xd

Ohh okay. You probably mean well though!

Ooh that's cool. Actually, I think it's interesting how into design you are. As I said in another thread, seems like you have a lot of hobbies/interests even though you say that you have fallen off of them.

Lolol at hoe pockets! That's a lot in one pocket.
    The leg day comment has me laughing! That and the hoe pockets. As for the pockets, I don't put phones in my back pocket. It's either in the front ones, my hand or my purse, that has a smart phone pouch in it xd

>.< Yeah, figured that you would see that I am. I'm pretty sure that it was you who made me talk the most I ever have on Windows Central xd Lol, that's an excellent response.

Ha, funny that you say bashful. I generally hate attention. Like from one person, it's fine. More than one, like a class size, I just want to disappear. Aw, you are kind :)

Sent from mTalk
    Werentuckl likes this.
    08-13-2016 06:46 AM
72 123