640 and 950 are actually only slightly different in size!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: 640 and 950 are actually slightly different in size!

Well, it does take a lot of abuse from me. I cant remember the number of times its take a tumble all across the concrete. Or the roadside. And the pink Incipio Camaroz shipped it in with has taken the domestic abuse. And I've picked it up. Dusted it. And carried on like it was nothing. Just another day in the park. ^_^ :) I'm not abusive though. Promise. Especially not with things that are meant to be.

But yeah, I've spammed you with enough stories for now. You're quota for the day is up. Please come again tomorrow. And make sure to apply with your spam ration slip. Or you might just end up with more stories on your plate than you bargained for to chew woman.

Hey! What did you think! I was some old creepy person getting his last kicks before he kicked it. Or some little kid with growing pangs in his neighbors basement! I never! :O O_O Just kidding. Dont worry. No creep. ^_^ And well, you can only push 4Chan to the back of your mind. You can sadly never forget or completely ignore its existence. Its fallout, spread, and umbrella effect is too large. Ever Meme is a little bit of 4Chan let loose some more into the wider collective conscience. Of the internet. And especially the people. (Serious Serious)

-- W

You don't seem like the type, so I will take your word for it, as just enjoyment.

Lol! You're funny. They are interesting stories though, so I don't think there's such thing as too many of them.

Haha, neither of those. It's just hard to guess or read ages if you don't know them off the bat. Sometimes I feel pretty young around here and I know that I'm not the youngest. Either way, pleased to know that. Fair point about the memes.

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site

That last one really made me laugh out loud Libra. I'm pretty sure its all of them. Thats why no one ever says anything. Especially the mods. :p

And yeah, too many people want to always be right in the world. They forget there's only so many rights before you hit a left. So I just usually shut up and stay quiet. Unless its for someone else. Then I speak up. I hate seeing people push others around. Even when I dont mind someone not being nice to me.

And yes. Two is the right number. And you have the right phones too. The ATIV SE and the 640. The third phone is a pretty white 520 that does occasional music duties in the car. This isnt my poor wreck of the 520 with the shattered screen and dead buttons and whatnot. And the yellow 8X, the dear thing, is in retirement right now. Partly because the battery unfortunately just doesnt hold up as well as it can on the 520. I really want to pull it apart and give it a new life with that battery but I'm too scared of killing it instead. And there's a deep scratch on the film screen protector. Which I'm not sure about. So I also dont want to risk the screen taking it apart. Its one of most beautifully designed phones Ive set my hands on. So I just cant bring myself to. Ever.

And I know about girl pockets. Right. Everytime I would be out with my sister. And all her things would automagically find their way into my pockets. And thanks to skinny jeans and cool dudes. It totally happens when I'm out with friends now on that rare occasion too. My skinny pocket is too skinny, can you pliss has my fancyphone. Make sure to tell me everytime I get a notification. Oh, and then put it back in. And also the phone calls. Because I'm a butler.

I usually actually check before wearing. And make sure its got both pockets. On days when I dont care. Life soon reminds me why I should. :p

-- W

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site

Oh my GOD. You know what you just said right. You validated abuse as enjoyment. What even Libra? O_O I'm just pulling your leg there. Just to be sure. :) ^_^

In time. Funny becomes unfunny. And then. Sadness. :( I could continue with death. After sadness. But I think I'll leave it at that for now.

And thank goodness. Its none of them. Whew. Weight off my chest. And I can get what you mean. Most times I'm talking I come off a little kiddie. Until I'm actually talking. And I come off too jaded and too old. And then when I'm trying to be conversational. Too patronising. And the list goes on. So I can totally relate. (Good thing I left the fatalist and the nihilist off that list. ) Thankfully. I cant get your age wrong. No matter how I hard I try. :p So I'm good there. ^~^ :3

-- W

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Lolol! Oh goodness if it is all of them, that has me blushing, even though no one can see that. >.<

That's a great reason to speak up, though. That's awesome. If I feel that something is unfair, I am more likely to say something or try to resolve it (the whole peacemaker thing connected to my sign is accurate for me).

Ooh okay, gotcha. Aw, sounds like you liked the 8X a lot.

:eek: I'm surprised that your sister does that and that your friends do too. Whatt. Especially your friends though! That's not nice of them to ask you to do that for them. I think I'm too considerate and/or shy to feel okay doing that. As long my pockets fit a decent amount of my phone, I'm good. Most of my work pants fit my phone though, which is awesome. My jeans on the other hand...lol. I really like skinny jeans though for myself, but indifferent about guys wearing them.

LOL! That sounds like a good plan to check always.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Oh my GOD. You know what you just said right. You validated abuse as enjoyment. What even Libra? O_O I'm just pulling your leg there. Just to be sure. :) ^_^

In time. Funny becomes unfunny. And then. Sadness. :( I could continue with death. After sadness. But I think I'll leave it at that for now.

And thank goodness. Its none of them. Whew. Weight off my chest. And I can get what you mean. Most times I'm talking I come off a little kiddie. Until I'm actually talking. And I come off too jaded and too old. And then when I'm trying to be conversational. Too patronising. And the list goes on. So I can totally relate. (Good thing I left the fatalist and the nihilist off that list. ) Thankfully. I cant get your age wrong. No matter how I hard I try. :p So I'm good there. ^~^ :3

-- W

Typed too fast, I meant enjoyment of your phone! lol. Your ATIV SE case is the way it is because you are enjoying the phone. :p

Let's not think about sadness or death. You have seriously made me laugh (and smile a bit too >.<) more this week than I have in a good while!

I think you're good, you're just a friendly guy. I doubt that you come off as old and jaded. It's hard for me to picture that, but good that you understand where I am coming from. We have had like conversations in more than one thread, and you seem to be the same to me. Haha.

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site

Woaaahhhh... I dropped off like a dead brick. It was almost 8 in the AM here. Sorryyy. And dont go a blushing so bad on me woman... you're going to make me all self conscious too that way. :p But it is definitely all of them Libra. Notice how poor Jack completely dropped off the conversation, 'ccept to read it. ;) Bwahahahhaha!!! And on that note. I just realised youve single handedly pushed me up to the top liked posters. I always wondered how that happens. Now I know how. You find yourself a Libra! :O :p

Thats prolly the only reason for me to speak up though. But the peacemaking thing usually doesnt work out too well. I'm very subdued, emotionally. I know people who call me inert. -__- So when I do speak out, and in the situations I do. Its very abrasive. :/

I still like the 8X a lot actually. One of my all time favorite phones. In terms of industrial design. Sensitive design done right. :) And now before I trail off about design I should shut up before I start talking in another tangent again. Should have picked some other profession. -__-

And everyone does that. They're like, literally hoe pockets. These. All of them, these poor hoe pockets of mine. I remember this one time my sister made me stuff both my pockets full with both our wallets. All three of our phones. Large matchbox. Tin of tobacco. Three pipes. And then I had to hold the water bottle too. Because obviously when your sister wants to have a go at the kiddie swings in the middle of the night at the park. You dont say no. Hoe pockets. I tell you.

Also, skinny jeans on girls. A. OK. Skinny jeans on guys. I really dont need to know how many times you missed leg day at the gym. Pretty boys. >_< Especially when even those skinny jeans start halfway up the knees. And I have to look at your boxers. And memorise the pretty hearts and flowers on them. Not cool. And the only day you can walk is to hobble. -__- I can totally imagine though, so you're one of those girls. Arent you. Phone always hanging halfway out your jeans. :p BWahahahha! :D

And dont get so excitable already. That you forget to type things out whole Libra! And you're already shy enough missy. I can already see that. And I dont mean just about borrowing pockets. :p And that phone's cover is one serious head turner though. People keep asking me if I borrowed it from some girl. And I tell them I need it for the phone. Not to validate the amount of man. Always gets them. :p

And yes, lets not though. Especially since you're deciding to be so bashful and shy today! :D So we'll leave that conversation for another day. And leave you to those smiles Libra. :) ^_^

-- W

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site

So far, it's been good. Trying to see if I can get more out of this battery life, though. It isn't horrible, I just have high expectations.

Sent from mTalk

Well after all it is supposed to be a flagship device so high expectations of this tier of devices is to be expected.

And TechFreak, I cant believe you read through all that fluff to like all the posts man. O_O Much appreciated. :3 ^~^

-- W

Haha, these essays remind me of old habits and besides it's a good read.

Haha yeah props to you TechFreak!

smile.png
haha, don't mind me I'm just making sure no one derails your convo lol.

yes, props indeed to you TechFreak! You good mate! ^_^ :)

-- W

I can totally relate about being given multiple phones to hold... then again I usually have a lot pockets.

although it took a min to download all 53.4GB of apps and games back to the device..

That makes my connection slower than molasses on ice in comparison...
grincry.png

Yeah, totally get how frustrating it is when you put on a cover perfectly to find there is a rogue hair lurking underneath the surface...

Anyway will have to ask that if you have any issues / thoughts pertaining to your 830 please post in the 830 section ;) thank you.

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site

So I caved to get a 950 recently, and since I already have a 640, I was curious to know how different in size the two phones are. Not really a big phone person, but I was shocked to see that they are only slightly different in size. For anyone else who is curious, check out the pictures below. Sorry for the low light pictures, just really wanted to share.
Thoughts? :winktongue:

How would you compare the touch ability between the 2 ?? I have a 640 XL as well and love it to bits, but I have to admit the 640 XL has far more missed touches when put next to my old 1020. The other reason I ask is because I use an Active Stylus with my tablet and 640 XL ( Adonit Jot Script ), and I have found with the 640 XL there is a slight offset I can't clear as there is no access to calibration like on my tablet ( Acer W3).

On the tablet the pen is almost flawless and now feels natural to me, however on the 640 XL I have to always be aware of the offset. However I can take quick notes and basic doodles with the phone, which I love but if the touch in the 950 is better then with the price drop it may be worth it to me, to have a better writing on phone.

Just for information.....
wp_ss_20160711_0002.png

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

How would you compare the touch ability between the 2 ?? I have a 640 XL as well and love it to bits, but I have to admit the 640 XL has far more missed touches when put next to my old 1020. The other reason I ask is because I use an Active Stylus with my tablet and 640 XL ( Adonit Jot Script ), and I have found with the 640 XL there is a slight offset I can't clear as there is no access to calibration like on my tablet ( Acer W3).

On the tablet the pen is almost flawless and now feels natural to me, however on the 640 XL I have to always be aware of the offset. However I can take quick notes and basic doodles with the phone, which I love but if the touch in the 950 is better then with the price drop it may be worth it to me, to have a better writing on phone.
I did not watch the video because I can't right now but I'm finding the touch to be better and less laggy over the 640 on w10m. Haven't had any issues with the touch. Can't remember 8.1 to compare, lol.
Well after all it is supposed to be a flagship device so high expectations of this tier of devices is to be expected.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/images/smilies/wpcentral20/smile.png haha, don't mind me I'm just making sure no one derails your convo lol.
That's true. I meant that with my iPhone, I charge every other day. If the same can happen here, I would be glad. It seems like it might be possible here too. Knock on wood of course Xd

Aww cool, thanks ☺ [in case that emoji can't be seen, it's a smile] Much appreciated.

Sent from mTalk

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Woaaahhhh... I dropped off like a dead brick. It was almost 8 in the AM here. Sorryyy. And dont go a blushing so bad on me woman... you're going to make me all self conscious too that way. :p But it is definitely all of them Libra. Notice how poor Jack completely dropped off the conversation, 'ccept to read it. ;) Bwahahahhaha!!! And on that note. I just realised youve single handedly pushed me up to the top liked posters. I always wondered how that happens. Now I know how. You find yourself a Libra! :O :p

Thats prolly the only reason for me to speak up though. But the peacemaking thing usually doesnt work out too well. I'm very subdued, emotionally. I know people who call me inert. -__- So when I do speak out, and in the situations I do. Its very abrasive. :/

I still like the 8X a lot actually. One of my all time favorite phones. In terms of industrial design. Sensitive design done right. :) And now before I trail off about design I should shut up before I start talking in another tangent again. Should have picked some other profession. -__-

And everyone does that. They're like, literally hoe pockets. These. All of them, these poor hoe pockets of mine. I remember this one time my sister made me stuff both my pockets full with both our wallets. All three of our phones. Large matchbox. Tin of tobacco. Three pipes. And then I had to hold the water bottle too. Because obviously when your sister wants to have a go at the kiddie swings in the middle of the night at the park. You dont say no. Hoe pockets. I tell you.

Also, skinny jeans on girls. A. OK. Skinny jeans on guys. I really dont need to know how many times you missed leg day at the gym. Pretty boys. >_< Especially when even those skinny jeans start halfway up the knees. And I have to look at your boxers. And memorise the pretty hearts and flowers on them. Not cool. And the only day you can walk is to hobble. -__- I can totally imagine though, so you're one of those girls. Arent you. Phone always hanging halfway out your jeans. :p BWahahahha! :D

And dont get so excitable already. That you forget to type things out whole Libra! And you're already shy enough missy. I can already see that. And I dont mean just about borrowing pockets. :p And that phone's cover is one serious head turner though. People keep asking me if I borrowed it from some girl. And I tell them I need it for the phone. Not to validate the amount of man. Always gets them. :p

And yes, lets not though. Especially since you're deciding to be so bashful and shy today! :D So we'll leave that conversation for another day. And leave you to those smiles Libra. :) ^_^

-- W
Aww, it's okay. I figured that you probably went to sleep or something. It was midnight here so I'm guessing we are some hours apart? Lol about Jack! Probably >.< lol, I am a very selective talker, so you are a lucky one. I noticed that too though xd

Ohh okay. You probably mean well though!

Ooh that's cool. Actually, I think it's interesting how into design you are. As I said in another thread, seems like you have a lot of hobbies/interests even though you say that you have fallen off of them.

Lolol at hoe pockets! That's a lot in one pocket.
The leg day comment has me laughing! That and the hoe pockets. As for the pockets, I don't put phones in my back pocket. It's either in the front ones, my hand or my purse, that has a smart phone pouch in it xd

>.< Yeah, figured that you would see that I am. I'm pretty sure that it was you who made me talk the most I ever have on Windows Central xd Lol, that's an excellent response.

Ha, funny that you say bashful. I generally hate attention. Like from one person, it's fine. More than one, like a class size, I just want to disappear. Aw, you are kind :)

Sent from mTalk

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site

Oh crap! Way to go everyone. They just derailed our conversation with the thread Libra! :mad: Now what do we do! :p Quick lets spam post this and take it back! :D :p

Aww... stop making me feel special woman. I'm not supposed to blush and all you know. :p And we're not some hours apart, we're literally half the world and half a day apart. I take it, you're on the east coast then Libra. Because I'm familiar with that midnight timezone too. :) And ofcourse I went to sleep. Eventually. I mean you did keep me up all night. ;) :p

Well, when design is what you do for a living. Its hard not to be into it. Or think about it. You do it long enough and it most translates into everything you do. I remember wanting to tear my hair out in frustration so many times Ive been out. And all I can see is materials coming together. Table and counter, stool heights. Age of the buildings. Width of the streets. How life spills over into them. How it differs in a small street to how people are on a wider avenue. And floor materials. How they put something together. How beaten brass comes together with granite. And how you can take out the roof in an old prewar industrial loft. And retrofit it with dappled sheet. And make something completely new out of it. And thats all you can see or read, or breathe. And people on the other hand, everyone around you are having fun. Conversations. Jokes. Eating. Drinking. And this is all you're doing instead. Anyways. Now that rant is over. :p

I know right. Stuffin that hoe. Pocket. -__- And yeah, I get that. I dont get people who put their phones in their back pockets. I dont even put my wallet in there. Who wants their money or their phone to smell of their bum. I mean. But its a strange world. And some people get off of some things. Not me. Whew. Thats what I meant by phone hanging out though. The side or the front. Who made you go thinking of butts though. I wonder... And lady purse! Aha! I get it now. :p

Hey! How did you know that I could read you all out that clear though! :O :O :O I thought that was my secret. :p ;) But still, stop being cute. Miss I got 2,099 posts, and a problem aint one of them. :p I'm not making you talk THAT much. Just enough. :) But hey, just be warned though. This might not last forever. TechFreak's got his eyes on us. And he's prolly recruiting a bunch more. So much for that bashful and the attention from one person then. We're both gonna be disappearing like the lochness asap then. Get that Libra burrito ready quick to hide into.

I laughed when I saw that you had to post a separate reply from everyone else just so all that conversation wouldnt get mixed in with the thread. It was funny. And that darn overused word already. Kinda cute. :)

-- W

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site

Greywolf, you old salt. That is a wonderful way of adding more usability to a device. I've seen your other posts pertaining to pen add-ons as well. And while the points you raise about the point offset and screen calibration are legitimate issues. It is more a point of contention with pen hardware than it is for the software/OS or screen tech of it. On your Iconia, btw I love that little baby device, you calibrate it and the OS compensates for the hardware offset in the cursor. Sadly, because our Lumias and WM10 is not inking ready yet, and the OS doesnt accommodate for pen input yet. You dont have the luxury of OS/software compensation for hardware pen/cursor offset just now. Come the RS2 update. I am hoping that it will be built into the phone by then, courtesy Microsoft's emphasis on Inking support of late, and the pending speculated launch of Surface(Rumor) phone.

If you've ever used the older windows tablets with wacom provided digitisers, you'll learn that there is always a certain degree of cursor offset left. No matter how much you calibrate it. And you learn to draw, paint, or take notes - however you use the medium - naturally compensating/accommodating for that hardware offset because of the difference b/w the digitser/s layer, screen, and the glass itself. Here. You have two/three layers instead of three/four though. So there is that, to give you a better deal between the cursor offset. Its only starting to get better of late now what with Wacom introducing their EMR tech, their Cintiq line of devices, Microsofts NTrig work, and the proliferation of bluetooth input styli/pen.

But given all that, the 950 is much better than the 640/640XL in terms of missed touches. I would vouch. Because I tend to get much more missed touches, maybe its those darned softkeys but who knows, than I ever did/do on either the ATIV SE, the Lumia 520, or the HTC 8X. It was something about the panels and digitisers they shipped. That was the first thing I noticed. Immediately. The first time I used the 640 too. So you will most probably have a much better experience on the 950. But Libra can be the judge of that here. Since I have never owned this device. :(

And hey TechFreak! We're not that young that we remind you of old habits and older times mate. :p And yes, guard the convo convoy! Keep that convotrain on that convorail! ^~^ :D But like seriously. Thats funny. Making sure no one derails our convo. I like that! ^_^ Sadly, I only ever have two hoe pockets to stuff and hold things into. And my measly man hands. Only two of those too. Sad times. :(

And Jack's prolly on Google Fiber. Or in South Korea. Seoul. :p Only two places I know where you can get 50 gigs down in two minutes. :p

And Libra. Try pulling some pointers on my 640 Battery Life thread for helping with your battery expectations? If you put in the ones that help for you, you might get a better time with that battery then girl. :) ^_^

-- W

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Oh crap! Way to go everyone. They just derailed our conversation with the thread Libra! :mad: Now what do we do! :p Quick lets spam post this and take it back! :D :p

Aww... stop making me feel special woman. I'm not supposed to blush and all you know. :p And we're not some hours apart, we're literally half the world and half a day apart. I take it, you're on the east coast then Libra. Because I'm familiar with that midnight timezone too. :) And ofcourse I went to sleep. Eventually. I mean you did keep me up all night. ;) :p

Well, when design is what you do for a living. Its hard not to be into it. Or think about it. You do it long enough and it most translates into everything you do. I remember wanting to tear my hair out in frustration so many times Ive been out. And all I can see is materials coming together. Table and counter, stool heights. Age of the buildings. Width of the streets. How life spills over into them. How it differs in a small street to how people are on a wider avenue. And floor materials. How they put something together. How beaten brass comes together with granite. And how you can take out the roof in an old prewar industrial loft. And retrofit it with dappled sheet. And make something completely new out of it. And thats all you can see or read, or breathe. And people on the other hand, everyone around you are having fun. Conversations. Jokes. Eating. Drinking. And this is all you're doing instead. Anyways. Now that rant is over. :p

I know right. Stuffin that hoe. Pocket. -__- And yeah, I get that. I dont get people who put their phones in their back pockets. I dont even put my wallet in there. Who wants their money or their phone to smell of their bum. I mean. But its a strange world. And some people get off of some things. Not me. Whew. Thats what I meant by phone hanging out though. The side or the front. Who made you go thinking of butts though. I wonder... And lady purse! Aha! I get it now. :p

Hey! How did you know that I could read you all out that clear though! :O :O :O I thought that was my secret. :p ;) But still, stop being cute. Miss I got 2,099 posts, and a problem aint one of them. :p I'm not making you talk THAT much. Just enough. :) But hey, just be warned though. This might not last forever. TechFreak's got his eyes on us. And he's prolly recruiting a bunch more. So much for that bashful and the attention from one person then. We're both gonna be disappearing like the lochness asap then. Get that Libra burrito ready quick to hide into.

I laughed when I saw that you had to post a separate reply from everyone else just so all that conversation wouldnt get mixed in with the thread. It was funny. And that darn overused word already. Kinda cute. :)

-- W
Lolol.

Oops I'm sorry that I kept you up >.< I hope you don't have to work today. Wait, we are? Yep, I'm on the east coast. I'll have to keep that in mind next time xd

Wow, cool! You probably have some interesting design conversations. I don't think it is a bad thing to notice detail.

Ooh lol. From what I have noticed, a good amount of my fellow girl friends do that and my sister does too. That's why I thought of that. Lolol.

Actually I didn't know. Most people are like shocked that I am shy when I say that I am, but somehow you got it off the bat. :eek: Lol >.< Omg Libra burrito! You're funny.

Cute might be overused but it's accurate. Haha, I wanted to address you separately xd It's more fun that way. I will recheck out that thread of yours, thanks xd

Sent from mTalk

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site

I see someone is all super confident about the cuteness they're packing. I like that. ^_^ :D Feisty. :p And hey, I like burritos okay. Especially people burritos! (^~^) :3 Plus, shy unshy people are the best anyways. They're like out there and never there at the same time. So you gotta burrow in and see, find, which side of them do you get. Is fun. And feels nice too. Good nice. ^_^ However, I see someone enjoys their fun seriously. You take it seriously I see :p :D

Well, you already kept me up all night now. Too late. Cant do anything about it now. :p You're prolly gonna end up doing it again anyways. So its alright really. ^_^ I dont mind and I had a good time. Legit. Was awesome. But I did have work today. Had to go do a site visit and all. Talk a client through. As well as contractor. I really make it sound much more fancier than it is. It was just standing around in the humid heat in a workshop and then outside in the dust, grime and sawdust at the store being renovated. Anyways. So they had to drag my dead body off the bed and throw it out the house to get me up to go and do that stuff. But all done. And dusted now. Ended up going over well too. Since client is an old friend. And thus a very difficult client. Also all informal too. Consequently. Thus. It went over pretty well. Despite all that. Also got my friend who's doing the project with me his notebook upgrades with him along the way too. So is all good. ^_^

Too much design and too much detail. Also bad. We have no life outside of these tinted lenses now. You spend your time in there long enough. And all your friends are either in the past tense. Or they're also people like you. In the same muck.

And oh gosh darn! Thats possibly the worst possible place to put your phone in. And I'm not just talking about booty dialing. (Not to be confused with booty calls. Ofcourse.) Easiest way to crack a screen is to rest the full glory of your butt on it. Legit. -__-

And yes, we definitely are on the other ends of the world. Sad facts. Its. :(

-- W

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I see someone is all super confident about the cuteness they're packing. I like that. ^_^ :D Feisty. :p And hey, I like burritos okay. Especially people burritos! (^~^) :3 Plus, shy unshy people are the best anyways. They're like out there and never there at the same time. So you gotta burrow in and see, find, which side of them do you get. Is fun. And feels nice too. Good nice. ^_^ However, I see someone enjoys their fun seriously. You take it seriously I see :p :D

Well, you already kept me up all night now. Too late. Cant do anything about it now. :p You're prolly gonna end up doing it again anyways. So its alright really. ^_^ I dont mind and I had a good time. Legit. Was awesome. But I did have work today. Had to go do a site visit and all. Talk a client through. As well as contractor. I really make it sound much more fancier than it is. It was just standing around in the humid heat in a workshop and then outside in the dust, grime and sawdust at the store being renovated. Anyways. So they had to drag my dead body off the bed and throw it out the house to get me up to go and do that stuff. But all done. And dusted now. Ended up going over well too. Since client is an old friend. And thus a very difficult client. Also all informal too. Consequently. Thus. It went over pretty well. Despite all that. Also got my friend who's doing the project with me his notebook upgrades with him along the way too. So is all good. ^_^

Too much design and too much detail. Also bad. We have no life outside of these tinted lenses now. You spend your time in there long enough. And all your friends are either in the past tense. Or they're also people like you. In the same muck.

And oh gosh darn! Thats possibly the worst possible place to put your phone in. And I'm not just talking about booty dialing. (Not to be confused with booty calls. Ofcourse.) Easiest way to crack a screen is to rest the full glory of your butt on it. Legit. -__-

And yes, we definitely are on the other ends of the world. Sad facts. Its. :(

-- W
That is true, I agree with you about that. Haha, I try :p Not many see it, so again you are a lucky one. I'm also pretty serious too lol.

I know but still xd. Yeah it was fun, glad that it was worth it at least :) Haha yep, for sure. Aw okay, good that you got through work alright and that everything went well. Are you off on Sunday? A curious mind would like to know lol.

Aw, I see. That sounds sad and also hard at the same time. Hopefully the people in the same place as you aren't too bad right? Well you are also here on Windows Central too, but I get what you mean.

Lol! Had to try not to laugh too hard enough to crack my wrap. Under the hair dryer at the salon at the moment. I feel the same as you though!

Aw that's a bummer. :(

Sent from mTalk

Jack Neill

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site

http://forums.windowscentral.com/images/smilies/wpcentral20/smile.png haha, don't mind me I'm just making sure no one derails your convo lol.

I can totally relate about being given multiple phones to hold... then again I usually have a lot pockets.

That makes my connection slower than molasses on ice in comparison... http://forums.windowscentral.com/images/smilies/wpcentral20/grincry.png.

Yeah, totally get how frustrating it is when you put on a cover perfectly to find there is a rogue hair lurking underneath the surface...

Anyway will have to ask that if you have any issues / thoughts pertaining to your 830 please post in the 830 section ;) thank you.

lol. yeah.

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site

Agree with being cute or feisty Libra? :D :p :D :D :D Bwahahaha!!! This is so much fun woman. :p And staahhppp making me feel all special alreadddyyyy, or I'm going to turn all awkward shy tooooo. You know guys dont do that. Not unsecretly anyways! :O :mad: I'm laughing right now. And I spend enough time being serious. It can get pretty rotten pretty quick you know. :/ So best dispense with the rotten bits here. ^_^

Well I know for a fact that it was definitely worth it. If thats what you mean Libra. ^_^ And is it just me, or am I sensing it right when I'm thinking that I'm going to like my Sunday more if I'm off on said day. ;)

And it might come across as surprising as anything. Or however you want to put it. But I'm not a big people's person actually. And I usually make sure to keep my distance. From everyone. In a very undistancy way. It usually works out. Too well. In a very sad way. But. Le sigh. Lets just leave that be. Plenty of life left to talk bummed out. :) But hey, I picked up on the forums at around a good time. For me. So it actually does help. Thank you. ^~^ :)

And you feel the same as me. About butts. Now what does that sound very wrong to me miss. Smh. Tut tut tut. Libra! I never. Even. Oh my GAWD. How could you! :D But butts are pretty awesome. They're really great actually. Until the eventual fart. Especially if its a nasty one in your vicinity. Thats a little hard not to react to. But all in all. Pretty great little things. If they dont break phones. I dont mind. ^_^

And damn, whats that SALONTREATMENTDO. O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O *SECRETLYSUPERCURIOUS* :$ But yesh yesh, laugh just a little too hard. Crack that wrap just a teensy tinsy bit. It'll make it all perfect. Just trust me on this one! O_O

And yeah. So much a good day at work. My life is one long ducking jinx. Just had a long session of getting cussed out by said client/friend. Over the phone. Because we apparently screwed over his design, and his money. For our kicks. And that we fix the mess and pay for the 'duckups'. And that my friend partnering with me on this whole crap project walk out. Or it falls through. I've spent the last few hours sitting seething here. -__- Also why no reply. Wouldnt have been nice to sit down and write you down a reply that wasnt fair to you. So there. Whew. My life story in a big nutshell.

-- W

That is true, I agree with you about that. Haha, I try :p Not many see it, so again you are a lucky one. I'm also pretty serious too lol.

I know but still xd. Yeah it was fun, glad that it was worth it at least :) Haha yep, for sure. Aw okay, good that you got through work alright and that everything went well. Are you off on Sunday? A curious mind would like to know lol.

Aw, I see. That sounds sad and also hard at the same time. Hopefully the people in the same place as you aren't too bad right? Well you are also here on Windows Central too, but I get what you mean.

Lol! Had to try not to laugh too hard enough to crack my wrap. Under the hair dryer at the salon at the moment. I feel the same as you though!

Aw that's a bummer. :(

Sent from mTalk

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Agree with being cute or feisty Libra? :D :p :D :D :D Bwahahaha!!! This is so much fun woman. :p And staahhppp making me feel all special alreadddyyyy, or I'm going to turn all awkward shy tooooo. You know guys dont do that. Not unsecretly anyways! :O :mad: I'm laughing right now. And I spend enough time being serious. It can get pretty rotten pretty quick you know. :/ So best dispense with the rotten bits here. ^_^

Well I know for a fact that it was definitely worth it. If thats what you mean Libra. ^_^ And is it just me, or am I sensing it right when I'm thinking that I'm going to like my Sunday more if I'm off on said day. ;)

And it might come across as surprising as anything. Or however you want to put it. But I'm not a big people's person actually. And I usually make sure to keep my distance. From everyone. In a very undistancy way. It usually works out. Too well. In a very sad way. But. Le sigh. Lets just leave that be. Plenty of life left to talk bummed out. :) But hey, I picked up on the forums at around a good time. For me. So it actually does help. Thank you. ^~^ :)

And you feel the same as me. About butts. Now what does that sound very wrong to me miss. Smh. Tut tut tut. Libra! I never. Even. Oh my GAWD. How could you! :D But butts are pretty awesome. They're really great actually. Until the eventual fart. Especially if its a nasty one in your vicinity. Thats a little hard not to react to. But all in all. Pretty great little things. If they dont break phones. I dont mind. ^_^

And damn, whats that SALONTREATMENTDO. O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O *SECRETLYSUPERCURIOUS* :$ But yesh yesh, laugh just a little too hard. Crack that wrap just a teensy tinsy bit. It'll make it all perfect. Just trust me on this one! O_O

And yeah. So much a good day at work. My life is one long ducking jinx. Just had a long session of getting cussed out by said client/friend. Over the phone. Because we apparently screwed over his design, and his money. For our kicks. And that we fix the mess and pay for the 'duckups'. And that my friend partnering with me on this whole crap project walk out. Or it falls through. I've spent the last few hours sitting seething here. -__- Also why no reply. Wouldnt have been nice to sit down and write you down a reply that wasnt fair to you. So there. Whew. My life story in a big nutshell.

-- W
I meant cute. I'm too sweet to be fiesty :p Haha! I can't say that I'm too sorry xd

Yep that's exactly what I mean. You're sensing correctly. Wouldn't want to make you super tired for work. Uh, again I mean, lol.

No way! I would have never guessed that. You're a really friendly person though :eek: Aw okay. You're welcome, glad that you are here :)

LOL @ the whole butts thing.

Just regular maintenance to have my hair look pretty lol. Nothing out of the ordinary. Haha, I couldn't do that, but I did laugh though.

Oh no, I'm so sorry :( That sucks! That's messed up. I can only imagine how frustrated you feel right now.

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site

Well. I can take cute. Any day. All day. Every day! Just saying ma'am. But you know what. Never say no until it happens. And you never no not feisty. Until you are. ;) Just saying. ^_^ :3

And no, tomorrow is not work day. Not anymore. ;) :p But tomorrow is the sit down and have that ugly conversation with your friend that neither of you want to have. And wrap this up. See if we're on board the project. Or not. Out. Dont underestimate my ability to not tire though. I wrote stamina. Then I had a smh moment. And backspaced. But we stay up for days on end when projects are due on deadlines. All together. Not a healthy lifestyle. Definitely. :p

But yes. Mama taught me never to say no, when I girl asks. And I've never done otherwise. Cross my heart. So yes. I'd rather like my Sunday. And have it too. Than otherwise. So I'm all free for you. On said Sunday. You just have to show. :) ^_^ ALTHOUGH. Uh. What exactly are you going to do. Make me super tired for work. o_O? *shiver me timbers* Women are so scary! Somebahdy! Haaalppp!!! :O But I like how you only had a problem with super tired. Cute. :)

What, dont tell me you dont like butts. You just agreed with me not thirty minutes ago. Mean person! >_< :mad:

But hey, really friendly doesnt mean friends. Just means easy to be around. And comfortable. My circles pretty small. :/

And dont tell me about things I cant see. >_< :mad: Hmph. Such a horrible horrible person. Shame on you! (I feel so mean right now. Its weird. O_O I dont know what to do! Urckh. Arkh. *Dies*)

-- W

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

If you say so >.<

Ohh okay. Ahh, good luck with that. I hope that you'll have the best possible outcome! Haha, I can believe that for sure.

LOL. I'll show up but probably not as early as I did today :). Not a morning person, and I also have church. I don't think I would do anything out of the ordinary...but what is even ordinary anymore haha.

I think I'm indifferent about butts. Since you said not to tell you about things you can't see, I can't elaborate on that personally xd

Ohh okay, I see. That makes sense. I don't think a small circle is a bad thing if you feel like you can trust them, unless you're like trying to seriously date people. Then it sucks. I would say story of my life, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

You did ask though, so that's why I answered :p. Too shy to ever post a picture of myself wide open in general, would rather save such things for social medias lol o_o

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99