Battery loss on flight mode.

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed that on my Lumia 830 running WM 10 I had a 20% battery loss during the hours of 10 pm till 8 am.
Phone was on flight mode with location off as well. The night before I left location on and the loss was 12%. Does anybody has any idea what is using all that power with everything switched off?

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi Chintan, I've attached a screenshot I took this morning at 7 am showing the apps used between 1am and 7am this morning. All this time the phone was in Flight mode. During this period the total battery usage dropped by about 10%.
All apps showed the " managed by Windows" usage. Any idea how to change this abnormally high usage?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi Chintan, I've attached a screenshot I took this morning at 7 am showing the apps used between 1am and 7am this morning. All this time the phone was in Flight mode. During this period the total battery usage dropped by about 10%.
All apps showed the " managed by Windows" usage. Any idea how to change this abnormally high usage?

the only thing I can think of right now is to reinstall the apps and disable them from running in background if possible: go to settings > privacy > background apps and disable from there

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans