I hate MSA Update!!! Ruined my WP 8.1!!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>_<<<<<<<<<<

ABM Prottoy

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I hate MSA Update!!! Ruined my WP 8.1!!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>_<<<<<<<<<<

The new MSA update was rolling to everyone lately. I was also waiting for the update. Today I got the update and the MSA update just ruined everything of my 8.1 eco system. First, they insist to install Windows 10. Fine, I tried it on my other machine. At least to satisfy MSFT. But this time with the new MSA update!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: They ruined my outlook Contacts!!!! Every Contact Picture were removed. Most likely they would say "Sorry! Windows 8.1 is not supported in new server and it was not possible to bring those back to this new WaS:angry::angry::angry:" Plus! They added all of my social contacts to primary account! Before I was able to sort things out by the settings of people app. But now they just shifted everything to the main contacts! Moreover. I believe Outlook, when first arrived it's motto was "Clutter free Email service from Microsoft" Now what's with all the ADs in my mailbox? If i still get ADs then I don't see any difference between a cluttered Gmail and so called clutter free Outlook inbox. Yes you have so much smart features. But UI also makes a difference. Anyway, my point was, MSFT, I'm with you since WM 5 days. BUT YOU NEVER DISATISFIYED ME THIS MUCH IN THE PAST 10 YEARS. IF you just aggresively want to update to everyone to your FFFFFFF Windows 10 then you are just soo rude. At least don't play such cheap games with people. Huh. I miss my old Microsoft and it's headline grabbing OSes from past. I really miss it. Future is not for Microsoft if they continues to play like this. Surely.

Ignore my English please. I'm not a native speaker. This was just my anger. I wanted to talk about this somewhere. So left it here. PEACE.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: I hate MSA Update!!! Ruined my WP 8.1!!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>_<<<<<<<<<<

We're just a fan forum so if you were hoping to reach MS with this, I'll have to disappoint you.

Hope things work out

ABM Prottoy

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: I hate MSA Update!!! Ruined my WP 8.1!!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>_<<<<<<<<<<

I know this very well. I don't expect to reach MSFT anyway. Now working with the restoration of contacts. 4 hours wasted :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon