10-14-2016 12:47 PM
29 12
tools
    Think MS understands that reality???
    I'm hoping they do... if my brain could come up with that logic; a room filled with very well paid people should be as well :p
    fatclue_98 likes this.
    10-09-2016 11:51 AM
    Enterprise needs mindblowing devices running an intuitive easy to use logical and fun OS. My cousin was given a Lumia 550 as a work phone, he has an iPhone 6, his response regarding the Lumia was that its just S**t.

X3, Surface Phone and only top end hard ware solutions that can pale the iPhone will work, especially now that Samsung have halted production and have an image issue.
    10-10-2016 09:13 AM
    Enterprise needs mindblowing devices running an intuitive easy to use logical and fun OS. My cousin was given a Lumia 550 as a work phone, he has an iPhone 6, his response regarding the Lumia was that its just S**t.

X3, Surface Phone and only top end hard ware solutions that can pale the iPhone will work, especially now that Samsung have halted production and have an image issue.
    Well if the rumors are true and we do get three price tiers, then we probably will see at least one device that's beefed up like Hulk xd
    RumoredNow and Great deal like this.
    10-11-2016 11:29 PM
    For me W10M works pretty well. The biggest thing though is that I can't use the phone in the car. Microsoft is a core member of the CCC, so why MirrorLink isn't on the roadmap is really confusing to me. Particularly because of their push for Cortana and Continuum. This would be the perfect use case.

And before anyone says the new focus in enterprise, I am a Network Engineer and visit customers across the Pacific Northwest. I can spend up to 10 hours in the car in one day. Bluetooth audio simply doesn't cut it these days. I need to have navigation and access to messages and calls from the road. Windows 10 Mobile simply doesn't work for road warriors. It is the worst platform available, and Microsoft just doesn't care.
    I also think it is strange that Microsoft haven't implemented MirrorLink yet. Dosen't matter if you are a private market consumer or business user. Both types need it. Where I work they start using Android & iOS devices due to this.

MirrorLink
    Car Connectivity consortium
    10-14-2016 12:47 PM
29 12