SlimSocial for Facebook (Fast 3rd party FB cleint w/ Dark Theme)

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

It's very well known that Facebook's native app on Windows 10 Mobile is seriously resource hungry and it crashes occasionally under heavy load.

We've been waiting months patiently for Facebook to sort this out but so far it seems it is not yet the case.

It's funny how they were able to fix the Instagram app for the most part and I hope the Facebook app gets the same blessing soon.

In the meantime, we can all try SlimSocial for Facebook, a third party client for Facebook that is very lightweight, fast and not resource hungry.

It's a 3rd party app yes but that is the reality for us Windows Phone fans who have thrived on 3rd party alternatives like 6tag and other 3rd party YouTube apps.

Also, take note that this is really a Web-Wrapper but it is done well and is in active development.

SlimSocial for Facebook
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/slimsocial-for-facebook/9nblggh4vmr8

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
I strongly support the fact that Facebook should bring the Lite version in windows market as well. As it is quite evident as the current Facebook app is so unstable on mid range devices with 1gb ram.

*My adblocker seems to be blocking the link to load. umm... will check it out later

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
SlimSocial is good.. especially the black theme. I wish they make it easier to save pictures without the additional step of having to open it in browser... Otherwise, plus points for being light and nimble...

...!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6