Nokia is back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominicanNY

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
Re: Nokia mobile is coming back with choice of OS(es).

Nokia should bring the next big thing "Lumia 1020" 2, with 41 megapixel , snapdragon 830, 6 of memory Ram, 2K screen, 64 GB and microsd slot

Chemy JMHT

VR Expert
Nov 6, 2016
Visit site

OK, What I actually would love from Nokia will be something like the good old N900, not a very popular phone because it was destined to developers, but was an amazing phone, 32GB, MicroSD, USB on the Go, Maemo, great Camera, PKB (I liked so much) and so on.

Since I changed from that phone not other smartphone is getting my attention.

Let see what Nokia will release on CES, if they make the hardware and a third party build the phone, maybe that third party can put any OS on it, but I'm pretty sure it will be Android, maybe with som high end tablet they might go with Win10

Kot Prada

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site

Who cares about one more Android clone? Android already killed my love to BlackBerry. They should just close this brand. Would be better death, than switching to Android.

Last edited:

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
It isn't Nokia Incorporated that is proposing new "so called" Nokia phones. It is a new company that signed a deal with Nokia Incorporated to use the "Nokia" brand name on their cell phones. Very similar to what is happening with the "Polaroid" brand name on cameras. I heard that a few previous "mobile" employees from Nokia Incorporated are involved at some level. I read they will outsource the cell phones. That all said, I guess we can't trust everything we read now days. Read the real business news, not the marketing promotions, nor the biased fan blogs. I'll still, definitely, take a look at any phone this new company offers for sale.

Last edited:

panchoroms

Dec 14, 2016
Visit site

I`m 100% W10 enthusiastic but im being really tempted for the first time for all the advantage that android brings

Jakoh

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site

i just want something that works with the Gear S3. Its the best watch out there.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site

For security - w10 ,,, for interface and apps -- android .

Justinjames1231

Dec 29, 2016
Visit site

Nokia Phones has a Best market.But Nokia needs to do different to growth his business.Give great features and come in Lumia series with windows operating system.I want Nokia releases both operating system Android and Microsoft .

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site

If they gave the choice for with android or WM10 id glady get a flagship of theres with WM10 that if it outruns my 950.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nokia mobile is coming back with Android OS.

[NOTE]Like many, I've been keeping my eye on developments.

I can find no credible evidence that Nokia will in any way offer W10M on a device in the near future.

This thread has been moved to a more appropriate area and the title has been edited for clarity.[/NOTE]

John Christopoulos

May 9, 2014
Visit site

It's simple - Windows OS.

And NO apps!
Come ON people...
The same mistakes again?
Just bought a Polar M400 activity watch, but NO app for win OS
In 6 months from now, we`ll will be accusing Nokia*of doing the same mistakes like in the past and asking for a Android phone... again...

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Re: Nokia mobile is coming back with Android OS.

Nokia will fail if they make to many low end phones that most people won't want that are like from 2010. Android alone will either break them or make them. That means make really good phones with reasonable prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)