Nokia is back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Nokia 8(rumored as Nokia 9) is confirmed after they mistakenly put it on their Official Nokia China's website and removed for some reasons.

Price expected: 589 Euros ( 43k~ INR ).
nokia-8-screnshot-before-removal-.jpg

patcherd

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
The Nokia 6 is a very nice quality built phone. All aluminum chassis with some weight to it. I purchased one a couple of weeks ago off Amazon and it is a fine performing phone. At least Nokia kept true to its roots for it's build. This rivals anything costing over three times as much from a build quality perspective and has a very rigid structure..

Now to see what the Nokia 8 will offer when it is officially released.

anon(10324754)

Sep 24, 2017
Visit site
Is it just me or do these news Nokias not play nice with MFST apps? I've had a helluva time with my phone remembering stuff. For example, I have Launcher installed and set as the default launcher in the settings. Yet, every time, I turn the phone off and on, it asks me to choose a launcher. Lots of little things like this popping up in my daily use.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Is it just me or do these news Nokias not play nice with MFST apps? I've had a helluva time with my phone remembering stuff. For example, I have Launcher installed and set as the default launcher in the settings. Yet, every time, I turn the phone off and on, it asks me to choose a launcher. Lots of little things like this popping up in my daily use.

You have to go into Apps-> Default Apps to make your home launcher a permanent one.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
First came the selfies. Next came the "wefies." Now comes the "bothies," which is simple really. It's just a way to use both the front and rear cameras simultaneously and put the two photos together into one image.

Sure, it's not much, but it does have the potential to up users' Instagram and Snapchat game.

This is what we focus on: how I weep for humanity.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Nokia 8 reviews are quite better than Nokia 6.. Maybe Nokia 7 will be a good step to overcome the nokia 6 defects.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
After Nokia's 'Bothie feature' , LG has also added this feature in their latest LG q6/q6+.
Later... all Android flagship will copy Nokia features including upcoming Samsung's galaxy S9.
Then after 2-4yrs, iPhone will add this feature with new name(when all users will getting bore with this).

If Windows Mobile survives, then MS will also release this feature in upcoming phones/OS.

#LegacyThing

patcherd

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
The Nokia 7 is what the 6 should have been. Now I have the 6 for nearly 4 months and they release this. I can't complain though. I am happy with the 6 and for stock android it is a snappy device and so far works better than my Idol 4 S on Windows. That's a shame to even say that.

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
After Nokia's 'Bothie feature' , LG has also added this feature in their latest LG q6/q6+.
Later... all Android flagship will copy Nokia features including upcoming Samsung's galaxy S9.
Then after 2-4yrs, iPhone will add this feature with new name(when all users will getting bore with this).

If Windows Mobile survives, then MS will also release this feature in upcoming phones/OS.

#LegacyThing

Samsung has already had this feature built in to the camera for years but it's called 'Dual Camera'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion