Nokia is back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
The Nokia 7 plus looks enticing.. again, I'm not jumping over to Android any time soon... not as my main phone, anyway

... !

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm a bit confused...
HMD Finland isn't really Nokia is it?
The company is just allowed to use the Nokia name...or am I mistaken?

G4Grandad

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Watch the MrMobile review of the Nokia8 Sirocco on YouTube for a clear explanation of HMD management structure to see how Nokia is still as Nokia as it could be. Also you may remember that Michael Fisher was a confirmed Windows Phone User and Supporter until Microsoft pulled the plug.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Which one are you getting?

None of the above, but I would definitely choose Nokia 9 if they launch it in previous month.

I've already bought Nokia 6.1 Plus. You could also check my Windows Mobile experience on Android Central (https://forums.androidcentral.com/n...-finally-switched-android-windows-mobile.html)

I'm not surprised with Nokia 9, but with Nokia 4.2 which resembles 'Essential' notch.

What do you think about 9.1/9.1Plus.
Will it have drop/v-drop/top notch or punch-hole camera like Galaxy S10?

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
None of the above, but I would definitely choose Nokia 9 if they launch it previous month.

I've already bought Nokia 6.1 Plus. You could also check my Windows Mobile experience on Android Central (https://forums.androidcentral.com/n...-finally-switched-android-windows-mobile.html)

I'm not surprised with Nokia 9, but with Nokia 4.2 which resembles 'Essential' notch.

What do you think about 9.1/9.1Plus.
Will it have drop/v-drop/top notch or punch-hole camera like Galaxy S10?
I really like the 9, but I'm not sure if it will be compatible with Verizon. I'll have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett