Vehicle Wireless charger pad.

Elvis7

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi there, I have a Lumia 950xl and am looking for a wireless charging pad for my car. I have a 4.2amp USB plug, and have tried general pads but they charge so very slow ,compared to plugging my phone in. Any recommendations?

Thank you kindly

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I have this one and I really like it. I can't vouch for the charging speed though. I never paid that much attention to it because it didn't matter to me.

The suction cup mount is superb. I stays well, even on textured dashboards. The only issue I ran across is that on certain phones, the side grips would be on the power/volume buttons when the charging pad was lined up correctly. You can usually adjust it though so it works. It is somewhat flexible in that department.

Elvis7

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the reply, it looks nice but unfortunately, im looking for a flat charging pad, as I will be placing it in the devices tray of my vehicle (2017 santa fe)

jazen

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for the reply, it looks nice but unfortunately, im looking for a flat charging pad, as I will be placing it in the devices tray of my vehicle (2017 santa fe)

Be prepared for a bit of price shock, but checkout Brandmotion, they make several qi charging retrofit kits for cars and they do so at a price.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99