Best option to buy Mozo back covers?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I know this question was asked many months ago, but I think it's worth asking again.

I really want a Mozo back cover for the Lumia 650, but the Windows Central Shop and Microsoft do not sell them. That leaves me with eBay, Mozo directly, MobileFun and Amazon.
I'm torn since Mozo is having a sale, as is Mobile Fun for some of the Mozo stuff. For me, paying $30+ is a bit much for a back cover for this phone.

I have heard that some people have had suspicious charges appear on their account after using Mobile Fun and Mozo so I would probably go the prepaid Visa route. At the same time, the fact that Mozo's delivery time is unknown doesn't help me.

Thoughts? I'll probably also see if anyone around these parts has a back cover too.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
you can try asking if anyone is selling a Mozo back here in the market place for your 650, that's where I got mine for a good price...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
you can try asking if anyone is selling a Mozo back here in the market place for your 650, that's where I got mine for a good price...

Thank you for the suggestion! I hope someone would have one, because that would be the best scenario for me.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This Amazon Storefront seems to have the best prices on Mozo for US buyers. Slow shipping, but you save $.

I just ordered the Lumia 650 back in Light Wood by Mozo and it was $18 with free shipping (from the seller, not Prime). Expected delivery is Dec 22 - Jan 10.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
This Amazon Storefront seems to have the best prices on Mozo for US buyers. Slow shipping, but you save $.

I just ordered the Lumia 650 back in Light Wood by Mozo and it was $18 with free shipping (from the seller, not Prime). Expected delivery is Dec 22 - Jan 10.
Thanks! I decided to order. That sellers' price is excellent but I know myself and my opinion of the phone can change in the time it takes to ship to me lol :grincry:

Sent from mTalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb