03-22-2017 09:24 PM
27 12
tools
    I'd kinda like to agree with you but I don't think it would've made a dent in sales. Howeveeeeer, if Microsoft wasn't going to build anything they should've at the very least given Alcatel and HP the chance to license PureView and Glance. The devices are rock stars in their own right and I doubt Microsoft could've built anything substantially better but their imaging isn't up to Lumia standards. This alone is a reason die-hards stick with Windows Mobile.
    It seems more like a filter for die-hard fans of the OS itself. In spite of the advancement, camera phones are still not up to scratch compared to dedicated cameras, pureview or not. The Galaxy S7 has a "glance-like" screen, so if it is a deal breaker, then there is an alternative. Really the reason we are here is that we were willing to bet on it, others were not. I cannot recall ever seeing a review of a phone that definitively put me off it. I'm sure an overly negative review might border on libel. So reviewers generally shy away from it. And when it comes to fans bashing the enemy on, say, Youtube, well, Apple and Samsung (and friends) have their fair share as well. Sales are still high, and that was based on the brand image. This is what MS failed to do, even when they teamed up with everyone's sweetheart, Nokia.
    02-26-2017 11:34 PM
    And the same Samsung failed to pay them well to do good reviews for s5 and s6?? Nonsense!!
    lol you are funny :)
    03-22-2017 09:24 PM
27 12