Calling All Cerulean Knights to Battle

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Yep got the email. I have no social accounts of those type though, but will be spreading the link. Hoping to order the phone this coming week. Will post back once I do though. I hope they develop another app for Cerulean feedback to them directly, or open up a forum site soon.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
how i can get that email? :O i wanna help lol

The email went out last night to proven supporters and preorder requesters.

Were you one of those? Try pinging @mistagreg as he would know all the details.

Details show 2000 Knighthoods available. I have no idea if there are surplus slots or if unclaimed slots can be reassigned.

2,000 Knights and if all those slots fill we only need 1,900 other True Believers to join. We can do this. Anyone can pledge: https://igg.me/at/ceruleanmobile/emal/16395313

#ThisIsOurMoment #CeruleanKnights #ColorMeCerulean

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sorry but... good god the cringe in your marketing buzzwords is overwhelming.

Marketing would imply I'm on staff or compensated. I'm an independent observer, but I realize our chances to have viable hardware for this platform are dwindling fast and we need to do something to show that as a user group we will support efforts to remain relevant and viable. Don't get me wrong, it is a fine enough start even if the Moment is far from ideal as a device... But it is the effort of Wharton Brooks and Cerulean to bring us devices that has me so fanatic. If they can jump this one last hurdle they will have accomplished the great feat of a fan driving a device to market and likely the second effort will be more advanced. Success follows success after all.

I'd rather you call me a zealot, please and thank you.

DustinRyan

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately the phone won't work on my network. I don't think I can pledge for the Cerulean Knight perk, but I did get the email. I can't use the phone but maybe if I open another concession line at work with another carrier I could. But I will donate something to contribute to local business.

donzebe

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I am with you. I am looking forward for the success of this project. It will be great to have a Windows Mobile dedicated OEM, that will truly support the device.

vhl71

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
How does this work? If I pladge for $300 can I use that amount to get I've phone when It's available? How are people just pledging any amount? Does this amount get used when they order the phone?

Sent from mTalk

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
How does this work? If I pladge for $300 can I use that amount to get I've phone when It's available? How are people just pledging any amount? Does this amount get used when they order the phone?

Sent from mTalk

If you pick a pledge with one or more phones as a perk, you get that/those phones if the funding goal is met and the project goes forward.

If you pledge a dollar amount you are showing love and support. You get a warm feeling and gratitude from many. I would not assume that any strictly monetary pledge is a down payment.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site

Sent from mTalk
If you plan to support them with 300. Pledge by getting the Featured perk then back them with the rest as a donation.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Even though I do not use it, I have been eyeing the Cerulean BR facebook page. They have some other interesting notes and info in there. The logo they are considering for the back can be different sizes. I hope they go smaller then larger, my personal taste. Lots of supporters over in Brazil too. Awesome to see.

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately the phone won't work on my network. I don't think I can pledge for the Cerulean Knight perk, but I did get the email. I can't use the phone but maybe if I open another concession line at work with another carrier I could. But I will donate something to contribute to local business.
i can get ur Cerulean knight perk if u dont want it :)
Nevermind i got my link now :) im thinking of choose the knight path

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb