Help the Ecosystem of WP10

buffalosolja

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed a good portion of community being negative.. Is there a way that we can create a group or IRT to assist in developing applications that are needed? I would be more than happy to learn how to assist our community and also help one another. With as many views as this site gets and if just 1% worked together on this we would have some strong applications or whatever. Just a thought but I would love to be a part of.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Great point and a fantastic idea. I think people need to band together and be as positive as possible about the future. Try to change things for the better!

buffalosolja

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Whatever we need to do to get this going I am game for.

-best way to collaborate
- I think we need to break down into categories (communication, video, etc)
- remove geographical restraints if possible (having an app only available in US doesn't help overall)
- Work it from a team perspective for learning

Will add to our developer community overall with the general needs of our community.

buffalosolja

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I saw that my thoughts is that is good deal but if some die hard fans can't afford to buy a $200 phone a course bundle for $40 may be out of reach. While a good deal for some may not be great for all.

buffalosolja

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
You know what MS could do to really help the Ecosystem and customer choice.. I they should release hardware compatibility list for window phone 10. And with that said as long as the device bootloader is not locked allow you to flash windows mobile 10 on the device. This would be the simplest way to drive up interest without waiting on support from MS for a device. I know I would buy a One Plus and flash wp10 on it. With this flexibility I think it would drive app development up as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb