Positive Windows phone news thread

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site

Having used a lot of dual boot machines, I find you tend to end up just using the OS you prefer. Because you have to reset to switch, its not overly convenient. Unless you are using your phone for "just that one app".

But it does do the job of releasing one phone that pleases all people - and I'm sure you could trim out either windows or android, depending on the preference. I have often wondered why people do this with tablets but not phones. Obviously big manufacturers wouldn't get away with either.

Interesting to see they seem to be going with this, given the pitch for cerulean. Maybe they found a funder that would only invest if it included android.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
This is pretty cool, props to Instagram.

9rcTWvn.jpg

Also Instagram also allows you to upload from Edge too, just like you can on Chrome and Safari, which was just announced this week. (not my Instagram post, but check out the camera symbol!)
CDYHn96.jpg

Edit: The web interface is exactly the same as it is on the other two. No stories, just pictures.

Sent from mTalk

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
I think that video editing app alone will bring more users windows 10. Nice to see windows 10 mobile get some love today :)

It's kinda clever what MS is doing - by making it easier for devs to code once (or rather share code), deploy everywhere, and PC users to share with other devices, it's the opposite of apple - an open arms approach.

Also - LOVE the fluent design :)

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Wow that sounds amazing!

Between this, and Cortana skills, windows 10 mobile definitely got some love :) Both those will work better on Windows 10 mobile than other platforms.

It's definitely re-inforced my decision to go win10 mobile.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
I broke my Windows Phone two months ago. And i shifted to other OS coz there's simply no more WP to buy. But I'm missing everythinggg about Windows Phone, well except for the apps tho. But the UI and UX and stuffs.

Btw, Im looking forward to what Microsoft will do with W10M. I hope they dont leave out WP users just because theyre focusing more now on Android and iOS. And im excited to see Fluent Designs in W10M!!! I didnt see anything about W10M on that clip about fluent

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)