Positive Windows phone news thread

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Ha, no but a HS buddy of mine taught law at the University of Bejing for a few years. He sent pics.

Could you see anything but smog, that is the question?

It really is sad how much pollution we produce. While we're making some progress, highly dense populations are difficult to control. Hopefully someday we get out act together.

Sent from mTalk on my SP4

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Could you see anything but smog, that is the question?

It really is sad how much pollution we produce. While we're making some progress, highly dense populations are difficult to control. Hopefully someday we get out act together.

Oh nooooo, we don't produce pollution. That's fake news, haven't you heard?

Sent from my Elite x3 on mTalk

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
And those scientists with their fake studies. 😉

Yeah, those same scientist and can't get predict the weather correctly two days from now but somehow know what the earth's temperature will be 50 years from now.

Twitter: @PhotographyET

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, those same scientist and can't get predict the weather correctly two days from now but somehow know what the earth's temperature will be 50 years from now.

Twitter: @PhotographyET
Long-term trends are much easier to map out with sufficient historical data. Tomorrow's local weather can be affected by a simple shift in barometric pressure 25 miles in any direction.

I'm in hurricane country, the forecast teams have done some serious improvements in just the past decade. If today's technology existed in 1992, Hurricane Andrew wouldn't have been such a surprise and folks may have prepared more.

Sent from my Elite x3 on mTalk

Kot Prada

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
I'm kind of in love with the Lumia camera.

It makes me want to take pictures of everything. Through in some nice filters, some good shots - art.

Same for me. Earlier It was curious for me to use camera on phone.

But, with this camera I just want to make photos... even so I didn't like to do that earlier.

Last edited:

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I love the camera on the 950, just wish it was faster. I have fast moving toddlers, and between pushing the button and taking the picture the moment is gone. That is my only gripe with the 950 camera. The pictures that do turn out as you intend look amazing, bright or low light.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss