Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Off topic
http://i.imgur.com/wO9XGgp.jpg
Three games that is available on pc show up on mobile store .Anyone know that

Sent from (iOK)

I knew that.

There's actually a great deal of former Silverlight apps, that have been full UWP'd - I'd say the majority of mobile games are full UWP these days.

Hydro Thunder is one, and the halo strike/assault (Warhammer freeblade is full UWP, machinarium, dream machine, leo's fortune, tiny troopers- the go series were former silverlights, now full UWP...many more actually - I think more full UWP than Silverlight nowadays)

I reckon games is one area where win10m does alright. There's still titles coming in, and converted. I think its because a lot of these sort of titles have a decent audience on desktop and tablet, perhaps its also a side benefit of people coding in xamarin too.

I was playing leo's fortune on my PC the other day - it continued from where I was up to on my phone, like a play anywhere title.

Makes me happy - on a mobile, I social network, game, browse, listen to music, and take/edit photos - in that respect win10m has me covered.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Off topic

Sent from (iOK)

I knew that.

There's actually a great deal of former Silverlight apps, that have been full UWP'd - I'd say the majority of mobile games are full UWP these days.

Hydro Thunder is one, and the halo strike/assault (Warhammer freeblade is full UWP, machinarium, dream machine, leo's fortune, tiny troopers- the go series were former silverlights, now full UWP...many more actually - I think more full UWP than Silverlight nowadays)

I reckon games is one area where win10m does alright. There's still titles coming in, and converted. I think its because a lot of these sort of titles have a decent audience on desktop and tablet, perhaps its also a side benefit of people coding in xamarin too.

I was playing leo's fortune on my PC the other day - it continued from where I was up to on my phone, like a play anywhere title.

Makes me happy - on a mobile, I social network, game, browse, listen to music, and take/edit photos - in that respect win10m has me covered.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Off topic

Sent from (iOK)

I knew that.

faisalbaba

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I knew that.

But mobile is not supported

Sent from (iOK)

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
But mobile is not supported

Sent from (iOK)

Can't say I've ever heard of hydro thunder hurricane. Spartan strike/assault are win10m. Reckless racing - yeah that's a PC only game. Centennial I assume. MS studios, so if its an error, its not a good one to see :p

I can only assume its an error tho. What else would it be?

Last edited:

faisalbaba

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Interesting thing i found in windows phone see images
wTGkB3j.jpg

kcSIpLN.jpg

ZZQj4sL.jpg

Sent from (iOK)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics