Positive Windows phone news thread

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Reset protection should have been enabled on your model unless it was a non-US variant with a fw that did not enable it.

Yea, I get the emails when I've reset phones previously.

Anyhow, the biggest issue with how I lost it, I was running it sim free at the time due to using a mobile hotspot and I needed the sim in my work iPhone at the time.

So no data connection, unless somehow it connected to a free Wi-Fi I was connected to before. Had turned on the return my phone info message on the phone when it goes online and even erase mode, but still shows last seen as the night I lost it :(

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Yea, I get the emails when I've reset phones previously.

Anyhow, the biggest issue with how I lost it, I was running it sim free at the time due to using a mobile hotspot and I needed the sim in my work iPhone at the time.

So no data connection, unless somehow it connected to a free Wi-Fi I was connected to before. Had turned on the return my phone info message on the phone when it goes online and even erase mode, but still shows last seen as the night I lost it :(
When you've poured that much into it it becomes part of you, an investment. I understand your loss. They keep hiking up prices on these things and they'll start being a real investment

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I lost my 950xl in a taxi in Okinawa in October :( I can't believe it hasn't turned up yet, like it's pretty distinctive, Microsoft Phone with a wood mozo case lol... And japanese so honest right??? Lol...

I've repaired that screen 4 times and a couple days before I lost it, the camera focus motor was doing crazy things, so needed to replace the camera module.

I like the size of the x3 and found it does really nice hdr pics if you give it time and steadiness but I find it doesn't work half the time and need to reboot the phone to have hdr working. I still miss the 950xl as an overall package.

The only other model I really want to try out is the jade primo since @fatclue_98 raves about it so much... The Japanese one and cube one, just not powerful enough I think?
I might be willing to part with it. Let me know.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't call Windows Phones dumb phones (feature phones if we want to be accurate). It's just that they don't have my apps now for most people to consider using them, compared to Android or iOS. They can still do a lot of smartphone related tasks quite well.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss