I am not able to change DP in my Windows Lumia 625 Please help.

sunidhi1

Jul 28, 2017
Visit site
Hello,
I am trying to change my <a href="http://www.whatsappstatusmessages.com/sad-dp-profile-pictures-images.html">WhatsApp default Pictures</a> in my Windows Lumia 625. I purchased it from <a href="https://www.olx.com/">olx</a>. Should I format or should I complain to Olx about the same. Kindly help.

I tried the this:-
Go to Store and check if any app or game remains in the downloading phase without finishing, cancel all the pending downloads, restart your phone and then manually check for app or game update from Store. We recommend that you keep your phone connected to a charger and WiFi network when checking for app updates.

Select Store > Menu > Download and updates (Lumia with Windows Phone 8: Store > ... > downloads), or tap the icon that shows a count of the pending downloads.
If any of them indicates an error, see the details, then tap on it for more details. To delete an app from the queue, tap on the app and tap X to stop the download and remove it from the queue. Lumia with Windows Phone 8: If any of them indicates Attention required, tap on it for more details. To delete an app from the queue, tap and hold it, then select cancel download.
Lumia with Windows 10: Make sure your phone doesn’t have a software update pending by going to Settings > Update & security > Phone update.
Restart your phone and start the manual check for app updates. Go to Store > Menu > Download and updates (Lumia with Windows Phone 8: Store > … > settings, tap check for updates). At the bottom of the screen you will see Check for updates. After checking for updates, select Update all from the top of the screen.
Keep your phone connected to a charger and WiFi network and leave it untouched while it’s attempting to download the app updates.

But it's not working as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99