Does iPhone X grab you?

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Wasn't meant as a slur (and I'm sure you didn't take it that way), but iPhone users is just so inefficient. Guess I was channeling E.B. White.
Sounds more like you were channeling your inner Yosemite Sam 😀.

Of course I didn't take it as a slur. I have my PhD in sarcasm but I majored in smartass.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
When people realize they can only unlock their X via Face ID only and no Touch ID or home button, there may be historical numbers for returns. On the bright side, it may reduce texting while driving with the new restrictions.

eugarps

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Applesheep eat whatever Cupertino feeds them. But they’ll probably keep their iPhone SE so they can actually do work. They’ll carry their ‘X’ to show it off. It’s kind of like having a trophy significant other to show off and a plain but really functional spouse at home.

JMHO.... LOL

Last edited:

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Yes, the Iphone X grabs me. It a beast of a phone. The processor, the GPU, the Animate Emoji in REAL TIME feature, the dual camera stabilization, light mode when taking snapshots, VR gaming, wireless charging, waterproofing and more. How could you not be impressed with what this phone is bringing to the table? Granted we have only seen press release type stuff but with that A11 processor that can calculate 600 billion calculations in a second. its the hardware for the ages. If you are not impressed, nothing impresses you.

Best response I've seen yet.Yes, it's a grand but not that much more than the Pixel 2 XL, the Note 8 and maybe other high end phones. You only have to understand why Apple commands a higher price than to walk into an Apple store. It's called sales and after sales support. Worth every penny you spend.

eugarps

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
......You only have to understand why Apple commands a higher price than to walk into an Apple store. It's called sales and after sales support. Worth every penny you spend.

I really have to agree with you on AppleCare. I’ve had it on all of my devices and have had screens replaced and devices replaced. After sales care is something at which Apple excels.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I still wonder if the Iphone 11 will be louder.

Fist bump for the Spinal Tap reference.

But that raises a point, we are to pronounce the X not as the letter "x" but as the Roman numeral "ten." But iPhone 8 is out concurrently so the next logical progression is nine, then ten again. Will it be iPhone ten.two or iPhone ten (2019) before we get to the louder eleven?

eugarps

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Which begs the question..... Where's the IX 'er 9 or even the 8s and 8s+. Apple has lost its way in the world of third grade math. :wink:

LincolnAllenKEYone

Sep 14, 2017
Visit site
Not a chance they removed touch ID and the home button and are still without a headphone jack switching to this phone would only make me lose features (I'm sticking with my KEYone it may not be a powerful but it's far more useful)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos