Is Microsoft pulling a Valve? Windows phone = Half Life 3?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: Is Microsoft pulling a Valve? Widows phone = Half Life 3?

Hmm, they might be but at the same time, they didn't kill monthly updates yet so that might be a sign in itself to hold on (if you want to, of course).

Elky64

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
That's up to you - Does Windows Phone meet your needs at the present time, are you content enough using it today?

If the answer to above is "yes" then I'd say carry on if you so choose. On the other hand, if the answer is "no" or you are wavering towards the "no" side, then I think it is time to move on and look elsewhere.

Anyone's guess where Windows Phone will end up, doubting Microsoft even knows. One thing is for certain though, the outlook for the platform is pretty bleak with chances being, I'll get worse before getting better.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
To keep the gaming theme going, after Shenmue 2 we had to wait years and years for Shenmue 3. Most gamers had given up hope. But we got it. Windows phone and its future is like that.

terdferguson3

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
I'll be staying, but only because I don't have enough of the stinky cheddar 🧀 required to get a new device. the old Nexus 6 that I have is a firery hot POS