I am using MS Word on my iPhone 6s, but not so long time ago. I decided to check my working file on it and I couldn't find all the changes I had before, couple days ago. I've no idea how to get my data back. Any help, pats.
    02-24-2018 09:19 AM
    I am using MS Word on my iPhone 6s, but not so long time ago. I decided to check my working file on it and I couldn't find all the changes I had before, couple days ago. I've no idea how to get my data back. Any help, pats.

Chances are you may have been working in read-only mode or the changes didn't sync or your file was over written by another device you had opened the document in and saved that last.
    libra89 and aximtreo like this.
    02-24-2018 09:25 AM
    If you file is really corrupted, then go to Google, enter restore .docx and you as me, got Word online service for apple. It is the best solution related to such theme.
    02-27-2018 01:18 PM