RHYTHM the music player, now with 7 band audio equalizer

AgentTheGreat

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey fellow Windows Phone people

As requested by a number of users, I managed to finally bring an audio equalizer to RHYTHM, The Music Player Windows Phone Deserved, for free.

You can get more information and download the app from rhythmapp.audio.

wp_ss_20180629_0001.png
I plan to make RHYTHM the music player for Windows, and also bring it Windows 10 desktop as well. But I'm going to need your help with feedback.

Please download the app and let me know if there is anything you would like to see in a music player on Windows.

What would it take for an app to become the music player of your dreams?
Let me know.

AgentTheGreat

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for sharing your app.

I'm hoping for RHYTHM to be reviewed and take a spot on WindowsCentral's main page, but no one seems to respond to requests on whether the developer's program is still active, or new apps are being monitored, etc.

Seeing as you are a moderator I'd appreciate any information you can give me on this.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Could not install.

I clicked on the link above and clicked on the get link on it. I expected that to fail since I am on a PC at the time but someone posted MS was reinstating the ability to acquire an app for any device on their account so gave it a shot. But instead of failing it just hung with a circular progress indicator.

So I went to the store in my phone but search didn't find the app, maybe because its a beta.

Then I wrote down the link you posted above and typed it into Edge on my phone. I clicked on the link there to get the app and it said I already owned it (presumably from the failed attempt from the PC) and asked confirmation to install on the phone. I confirmed and was asked by the store to enter my Microsoft account password. I was then informed that I have NO devices associated with my Microsoft account so the app could not be installed.

Confirmed from the phone and from my PC that the phone is registered to that Microsoft account. Have no idea how much of that mess is with the Store and how much with your app. Just letting you know that happens to at least some of your customers.

AgentTheGreat

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Have no idea how much of that mess is with the Store and how much with your app. Just letting you know that happens to at least some of your customers.

It's the Store.
It may take some time for the app to become searchable in the Store as it was published to the Store today.
The online Store is supposed to launch the Store app on the phone and navigate to the app detail page, but it doesn't always do that.

Please use http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=99ddd74c-77a2-4858-942b-27ffc9de07c8 and see if you can navigate to the details page through this link.

P.S. I checked and now you can find RHYTHM by searching for in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 Mobile. Make sure you list all apps (and not just top ones) after you search for it.

Last edited:

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I'm hoping for RHYTHM to be reviewed and take a spot on WindowsCentral's main page, but no one seems to respond to requests on whether the developer's program is still active, or new apps are being monitored, etc.

Seeing as you are a moderator I'd appreciate any information you can give me on this.

I'm not sure if Laura can actually answer this. Being a mod doesn't necessarily mean that we have inside information. You can always ask Dan on twitter or here in the forums, to check out your app.

Is it UWP? If so there are a few youtube channels that focus on good windows 10 applications. You can always reach out to those guys and ask them to check out the app :)

Nonetheless, your thread made it to the 'trending now' section so people are viewing it thus there is some exposure.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if Laura can actually answer this. Being a mod doesn't necessarily mean that we have inside information. You can always ask Dan on twitter or here in the forums, to check out your app.

Is it UWP? If so there are a few youtube channels that focus on good windows 10 applications. You can always reach out to those guys and ask them to check out the app :)

Nonetheless, your thread made it to the 'trending now' section so people are viewing it thus there is some exposure.
ven07 is correct. The forums and the blogs are unrelated. Mods only deal with the forums. You'll need to contact the editors or writers specifically if you wish to get their input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss