why stick with an os that's dying

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Its a personal choice, for me, I hope to stick it to the end as I like my 950XL running the way it is, and I hope to see a small "Phone" sized device with telephony running full blown Windows some time next year as its replacement. If it dies between now and then I will use my work supplied android phone as a stop gap.

MrockNroll

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Its a personal choice, for me, I hope to stick it to the end as I like my 950XL running the way it is, and I hope to see a small "Phone" sized device with telephony running full blown Windows some time next year as its replacement. If it dies between now and then I will use my work supplied android phone as a stop gap.

Yup, me too 950XL still love this phone and just tolerate my work supplied Galaxy S8 work phone. However I have a 640, and 650 Lumia phones as backups :)

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I moved to Android because I needed it for my new job and MS started ending their own first-party apps on Windows Phone (which is pretty much a massive way of saying this is the end).

fat8893

Apr 30, 2017
Visit site
Simple: I am not gonna go back giving all of my data to Google. Plus, Android is a mess to use, and I am a former Android geek.

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
We like the superior user interface and the live tiles of Windows Mobile Phone. It serves our purposes. We will continue to use our current Windows Mobile Phones (Elite X3, 950, and 950XL) until they stop working. We think the other phone OS, with their icons, look like some version of Windows XP. We are happy with our phones and aren't interested in changing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes