I'm a year in with my Pixel 3 XL. And boy do I miss my Windows Phone... If only there were apps...
    Laura Knotek and aximtreo like this.
    11-26-2019 11:22 PM
    Samsung Galaxy S10 with Microsoft Launcher and Your Phone app. Works pretty well. Still would have preferred a real Windows phone but when the urge becomes too big I play a bit with my Lumia 950 XL or reinstall the Launcher 10 premium on my Samsung galaxy S10 😂
    Elky64 and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-28-2020 12:12 PM
    Samsung Galaxy S10 with Microsoft Launcher and Your Phone app. Works pretty well. Still would have preferred a real Windows phone but when the urge becomes too big I play a bit with my Lumia 950 XL or reinstall the Launcher 10 premium on my Samsung galaxy S10 ������
    Never once did I try to replicate Windows Phone on my Droids other than using some of Microsoft's app, even then they too got dumped within two years time opting into the Google ecosystem... OneDrive, OneNote are there if needed but rarely are they.

Last time I pulled out any of my W10M phones (not all that long ago) it was literally depressing. Not so much because I miss the platform but more that their usefulness has been severely compromised due to the lack of apps. And in my opinion they're not even a worthy tool for browsing the web otherwise they might reside on my coffee table for occasional use. Never found my W10M experience to be even close that of 8.0/8.1 which probably is why our "once" strong feelings for platform rarely induces sorrow now that it no longer exists.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-28-2020 05:29 PM
    iPhone 11 Pro Max - Pixel 3 xl. iPhone is the DD.
    02-29-2020 06:24 AM
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Last edited by etphoto; 03-02-2020 at 05:29 PM.
    Laura Knotek and aximtreo like this.
    02-29-2020 06:02 PM
    Iphone XR
    03-19-2020 11:57 AM
    Could you please repeat the question? My SIM card has terminal amnesia. Yesterday it was a Mate 10, today it's a XS Max and tomorrow is a promise to no one.
    Elky64, MSFTisMIA and aximtreo like this.
    03-28-2020 06:07 PM
    Could you please repeat the question? My SIM card has terminal amnesia. Yesterday it was a Mate 10, today it's a XS Max and tomorrow is a promise to no one.
    I've been rolling that way for years having at least five to choose from at any one given time LOL... Today it's the P20 & Pro, Pixel 2 XL, Moto G7, and G8X ThinQ w/DualScreen.
    MSFTisMIA, aximtreo and fatclue_98 like this.
    03-28-2020 10:43 PM
    I looked for my answer and saw only two phones in mid November. How time has changed:

Xiaomi Mi 9, LG V35, LG V40, Huawei Mate 20 Pro, Nokia 9 Pureview.

My SIM card has a similar anxiety and amnesia.
    aximtreo, Elky64 and fatclue_98 like this.
    03-28-2020 11:15 PM
    Just switched a few weeks back to my first android phone ever- an OnePlus 6T. So far, a very nice experience. I don't even think I'll switch launchers which I had initially thought I'd might to give that windows phone feel.
    07-22-2020 03:30 PM
    I am using Samsung Galaxy J-8 since last 2 years and I am getting a very good experience of it till now.
    Yesterday 10:31 AM
    Happily using my iPhone 11 Pro Max.
    fatclue_98 likes this.
    Yesterday 01:07 PM
    Happily using my iPhone 11 Pro Max.
    I ordered an iPhone 11 Pro Max that I have not yet received. I am an expat, and it was shipped to my US address. It's there waiting for me. Normally I don't have to wait more than a month or so for things to get to me from the US, but travel has been stopped since late March.

I primarily use and prefer Android, but I have used iPhone in the past. I decided to do it again to keep things interesting. I have used a OnePlus 6T since November 2018, and I'll use it until I can get my hands on my new iPhone. It's been a long time since I went that long with the same phone! Actually, I'm not sure I ever have before.
    Today 07:49 AM
    I ordered an iPhone 11 Pro Max that I have not yet received. I am an expat, and it was shipped to my US address. It's there waiting for me. Normally I don't have to wait more than a month or so for things to get to me from the US, but travel has been stopped since late March.

I primarily use and prefer Android, but I have used iPhone in the past. I decided to do it again to keep things interesting. I have used a OnePlus 6T since November 2018, and I'll use it until I can get my hands on my new iPhone. It's been a long time since I went that long with the same phone! Actually, I'm not sure I ever have before.
    Two years with the same phone? Mad respect bruh, I'm patting myself on the back if I make it 2 months. Next week is my 25th wedding anniversary so no, it's not a global character quirk.
    Today 10:36 AM
64 123