Surface RT for $60 after rebate!

mtmjr90

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Okay okay...might be a misleading title since it's subjective, but I thought I'd share my experience. I saw that Staples was giving up to $400 in rebate for trading in an old piece of tech so I headed down to the store to check it out.

I have an old Dell notebook with an i7 processor that I don't use, which apparently nets me $400. I was content to get my Surface RT 32GB for $100 + tax, but when I talked to the guy at the register, he told me that there's another coupon I could apply for an additional $75 off! I said sure, and in the end, I paid $460, which after I get my $400 back, nets out to $60 :D

They reused a coupon code from a previous person's transaction, so I'm assuming the codes are reusable. I don't know how long the coupon is valid, but here's the coupon code they used: 16156. From what I understood, it sounded like it applies to lots of different things, so I think pretty much any Windows machine will do. Anyway, good luck!

-mtmjr90

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
That's a good deal for sure. Perhaps add after rebate to the title so as not to be too misleading.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo