There has GOT to be a better Instagram app for Windows 8.1.....right?!

Nicholas Cruz

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I have tried a handful of instagram apps from the store and I have yet to find an app that has all of the feature sets. Is there an app out there yet that lets you like, share, regram, direct message, etc (share and/ or regram are what I am looking for specifically)? All of the apps that I have come across so far only allow you to like, and comment. Metrogram has a neat "pin to start" feature but Id like to be able to do more with my feed than I am currently seeing.

Does anyone know of any apps that support these features yet?

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I have tried a handful of instagram apps from the store and I have yet to find an app that has all of the feature sets. Is there an app out there yet that lets you like, share, regram, direct message, etc (share and/ or regram are what I am looking for specifically)? All of the apps that I have come across so far only allow you to like, and comment. Metrogram has a neat "pin to start" feature but Id like to be able to do more with my feed than I am currently seeing.

Does anyone know of any apps that support these features yet?
Not that i know of. Perhaps Rudy could consider porting 6tag to Windows 8/8.1
Of course i don't trust any 3rd party application for instagram simply because i remember my hashtags got screwed up and NEVER worked at all for me for about 6 months due to using Instance and the old 6tag(whatever its name was to begin with).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb