Tablet Suggestion

AJ98

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I was looking for a tablet that's not small nor big. Any suggestions ?
- it should not be big, easily carried,
- no office, pen, and keyboard needed.
- thin and light
- 32 GB of space or slot where you can put SD card ( not necessary )
- USB port maybe, not necessary.
- It should not cost more than $700
And of course it has to be running windows with 2 GB of RAM.
thank you very much.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Well, that first point regarding size is pretty subjective. I'll ignore that for now.

Office is not necessary - it is free on many lower-end tablets, not on higher-end ones. OK. Disregarding Office.
Disregarding pen and keyboard options, they might be there, but you don't have to use them. Same with Office.

now that I see the entire post, it is very broad in what it includes.

Virtually any 8-inch Windows tablet will fit that bill, with prices ranging from $200-50 if you're lucky with a Dell Venue 8 Pro to $4-500?-ish with the ThinkPad 8.
There are no full-size USB ports on those tablets, an adapter would be necessary. All of those are probably thin-and-light. All of them probably an SD card, and currently, 32 GB of memory, 2GB of RAM is the baseline.

Going up to larger tablets, I know less.
The first generation, refurb Surface Pro ($500~) can work, although battery life is comparatively worse, and the device might not fit the bill regarding size and weight.
Dell has a couple variants of their large Venue 11 Pro, but it might be too large.

Hoo boy, might want to toss in more requirements or something. For the most part you described all the tablets out there.

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I would say ThinkPad 8. From what I have read it is great quality. Almost got one. But they took too long to get them out. It was delayed over 2 months.

AJ98

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I think venue 8 is the best choice. But it has only one thing that is not necessary but it is alright... the ability to run programs. I think that's good thing... it is still good for 250 bucks I guess.

undulose

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
^I think the Venue 8 Pro can run lightweight programs. Anyway, you can try ASUS Transformer Book T100 too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss