Interested Conversation about why my co-worker hates the Surface

AiR DEGETA

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I want a Surface 2 and a female co-worker was trying to decide between a Surface and a Galaxy Tab, she told me she decided on the Surface 2. Then a third co-worker said the Surface is horrible and listed all the reasons he hated it. The thing is all the reason he hates the Surface were all false so I had to correct him. One reason was because he hates Windows Phone and he doesn't a "Scaled Down" version of WP on a tablet, which as you know is the Surface 2 runs Windows 8.1 RT. There was others reasons but I just thought it was funny that all the reasons he hates the product isn't even true. It just goes to show how people form their opinion without even fact-checking.

WillysJeepMan

Aug 7, 2008
Visit site
I want a Surface 2 and a female co-worker was trying to decide between a Surface and a Galaxy Tab, she told me she decided on the Surface 2. Then a third co-worker said the Surface is horrible and listed all the reasons he hated it. The thing is all the reason he hates the Surface were all false so I had to correct him. One reason was because he hates Windows Phone and he doesn't a "Scaled Down" version of WP on a tablet, which as you know is the Surface 2 runs Windows 8.1 RT. There was others reasons but I just thought it was funny that all the reasons he hates the product isn't even true. It just goes to show how people form their opinion without even fact-checking.
I wish that Microsoft would stop putting the word "Windows" on every operating system name. It genuinely confuses the innocent, and gives ammo to the trolls.

sr1030nx

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft needs to have completely different names for win8 and RT tablets (surface & surface pro).

Would help clear things up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss