Windows 8 tablet for adobe software?

alecs36

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Hey all, I'm wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions for a Windows 8 tablet that I could use adobe software on? I'd be using adobe illustrator and adobe dream weaver mostly. I really like the idea of having a tablet that I could easily move around with me however my only concerns would be being able to find one that could support the type of work i want to do.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
While all full Windows tablets will run the software, I would recommend those that have active stylii.

Major models include, but are NOT limited to:

Wacom
ASUS Vivotab Note 8
MS Surface Pro, Pro 2
higher end Dell Latitude 10's (last gen though)

N-Trig
MS Surface Pro 3

Dell's current Venue lineup has its own Synaptics active stylus that is decent, but I dont know if its suitable for serious work.

While Atom-powered tablets (8" tablets, lower end tablets) run well, they may not be able to do heavy duty graphics work smoothly, but I dont know.
The Surface Pro's are certainly an option. Know that with an OTG cable, all of them can use a drawing tablet like one by Huion.

coolqf

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Can you give more information on what you'll be doing? SP2, a 10 inch screen, is awfully small. Do you need constant portability?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo