Best tablet to buy? i need one!!

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
So i wanna buy a Win8 Tablet but i dk what Tablet! i have only 3 to pick : Asus Tab Tf600t RT, Dell venue 8, and Surface RT

Who is the best Tablet? problem with any of the 3? some data for me ? :)

Thx

kingenu

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
im in the same shoe as you bro
firstly here are the limitations you should know: 32gb model might not be enough, you cannot install games and apps from the store on your sd card and if you install office, you'll have maybe 5-6gb left and even less after paging file e.t.c

the asus is good but has a lot of problems it seems look here ASUS VivoTab RT - Windows Phone Central Forums but if you can risk it then why not.

dell venue 8, everyone on here seems to love it, runs full windows, but hasn't got the windows key on the front, i opted for the toshiba encore 8 instead. if the screen size isnt an issue then its the best for productivity because of full windows. but bare in mind im buying a surface rt beause 8" on my encore just wasn't big enough.
Also has an active stylus.

Surface RT.
Best screen, loads of Ports, more likely to get updates for the d?vice i.e drivers. keyboard cover,great for students

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
im in the same shoe as you bro
firstly here are the limitations you should know: 32gb model might not be enough, you cannot install games and apps from the store on your sd card and if you install office, you'll have maybe 5-6gb left and even less after paging file e.t.c

the asus is good but has a lot of problems it seems look here ASUS VivoTab RT - Windows Phone Central Forums but if you can risk it then why not.

dell venue 8, everyone on here seems to love it, runs full windows, but hasn't got the windows key on the front, i opted for the toshiba encore 8 instead. if the screen size isnt an issue then its the best for productivity because of full windows. but bare in mind im buying a surface rt beause 8" on my encore just wasn't big enough.
Also has an active stylus.

Surface RT.
Best screen, loads of Ports, more likely to get updates for the d?vice i.e drivers. keyboard cover,great for students

Ok u are right the asus vivo out! and yeah the venue seems very cool! but i dk i see too little for my use...(got a 720, waiting lumia 830) but love its 8 pro... but for that its my laptop :p and 1 more thing, here in my country i guess they only sell the 32gb dell and vivo because only sell that!! the Surface i see is 64gb so thats a plus more! but idk! im gonna search more stores and ask and wait more replies helpful like yours :)
Thanks you and sorry for my bad english!!

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
So i wanna buy a Win8 Tablet but i dk what Tablet! i have only 3 to pick : Asus Tab Tf600t RT, Dell venue 8, and Surface RT

Who is the best Tablet? problem with any of the 3? some data for me ? :)

Thx

why not an android tab? go for nexus 7, any app not on WP8 would be there for u on nexus 7 and MS anyways will continue to develop apps for android.

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
take the surface 64gb
im gonna wait until the Microsoft event, maybe they say something about updates on RT :p

why not an android tab? go for nexus 7, any app not on WP8 would be there for u on nexus 7 and MS anyways will continue to develop apps for android.

ill pass by Android :/ and here only sell ****ty Android tabs... :s the cools are expensive or none exist here...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes