8-inch Windows Tablets with 4G/Data?

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
What are the available 8 inch tablets out there with 4g/Data connection?

I am on Verizon and the only tablet I know of on VZ is the Lumia 2520. I want something smaller though like an iPad mini.

I am not loyal to VZ though. I am ok with any network.

A quick search shows the upcoming HP Stream 8. Its with T-Mobile I think. Anything else?

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

slipslip

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
A quick search shows the upcoming HP Stream 8. Its with T-Mobile I think. Anything else?

The HP Stream 8 is now available at MicrosoftStore.com for $179 (or $161 if you are eligible for education discount)
Buy HP Stream 8 Signature Edition Tablet - Microsoft Store

It actually comes with FREE 200MB/month of 4G data from T-Mobile! I realize that isn't *that* much data, but if you only need it occassionally, this could be a good deal. Presumably you can tack on more data from T-mobile if you want, too, though I'm not sure how you do that.

I was thinking of getting the HP Stream 7 for $99, but I'm starting to lean towards the Stream 8 instead since it has the free data bonus. (I'm a student, so it would be 161 for me.)

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
Ended up getting the stream 7 for $79 on black Friday at office depot. Price can't be beat.
Sent from my Lumia Icon using Tapatalk

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
The HP Stream 8 is now available at MicrosoftStore.com for $179 (or $161 if you are eligible for education discount)
Buy HP Stream 8 Signature Edition Tablet - Microsoft Store

It actually comes with FREE 200MB/month of 4G data from T-Mobile! I realize that isn't *that* much data, but if you only need it occassionally, this could be a good deal. Presumably you can tack on more data from T-mobile if you want, too, though I'm not sure how you do that.

I was thinking of getting the HP Stream 7 for $99, but I'm starting to lean towards the Stream 8 instead since it has the free data bonus. (I'm a student, so it would be 161 for me.)

Just saw this also, very interesting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven