Words I'm typing constantly move in the middle of other words when I type ...HELP

shielahswshielah

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I have a 11" Dell 2-1 with Windows 10 preview and every time i go to type in the search bar, chat, documents, anywhere , I start to type and after my first word or 2 while I'm typing jumps in the middle of some random place in one of the words I've already typed and I have to take my curser backh there click on it backspace it out and move and start again and it keeps happening, I can't even type a sentence, what's up with that??? How can I fix that, makes my laptop useless.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue with my laptop. It's caused by my hands being in too close proximity to the touch pad below the spacebar.

Why they design them that way I'll never know. The first thing I do every time I turn on my laptop is to disable that contraption. I'll use a mouse or the touch screen, but refuse to use the touch pad. I'd love to find a way to permanently disconnect that contraption, especially since my laptop has the convenience of a touch screen.

shielahswshielah

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue with my laptop. It's caused by my hands being in too close proximity to the touch pad below the spacebar.

Why they design them that way I'll never know. The first thing I do every time I turn on my laptop is to disable that contraption. I'll use a mouse or the touch screen, but refuse to use the touch pad. I'd love to find a way to permanently disconnect that contraption, especially since my laptop has the convenience of a touch screen.
I'll try that, maybe it can just be disabled by taking it out / disabling in the start up menu...Very bad design, will let you kno if that takes care of it, thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss