Questions about windows laptops

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavenSword

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
So I'm going to be in the market later on for a new laptop and I'm weighing my options on either a windows notebook or a MacBook. So I have some questions about windows laptops:

1. Which laptops have good trackpads. I hear one of the biggest issues with windows laptops is most of the track pads are bad. So what ones have good trackpads?

2. What kind of level of gaming can I expect from integrated chipsets on broad well or has well? I kinda only plan on doing stuff like blizzard and valve games. Or lighter things.

3. How is the general performance of laptops with windows? I know it's going to vary depending on the laptop, but does windows generaly translate well to laptops?

4. How much should I expect to spend on a laptop that's going to be smooth, relatively trouble free, and last me a few years or more? 1,000 dollars? 1,500?

5. And finally what are the recommended laptops right now? I'm looking for something with a HD screen, good keyboard and trackpad, performs well (light games) and is built well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea