HP Stream 11 under Windows 10 - Touchpad not recognized.

Mathias Lindberg

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I've tried to get my touchpad to work, and as I have a test tomorrow, I wanted to ask this question again and provide some extra information for what I have tried.

Windows 10 on several builds, incl. the 10122, does not recognize the HP Stream 11's touchpad. It ONLY works outside of Windows 10 INCLUDING Advanced Startup. It's simply not recognized, and I need to know if anyone has had this issue with any computer, and if they have resolved it somehow, before I roll back to Windows 8.

Don't suggest a driver from Synaptics or HP's website, because there's no change in installing them. It's not showing up in Device Manager, and it only works outside of Windows 10, in HP's special customized Advanced Startup that they provide.

Shannon J

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I was having the same issue on my HP Stream. Found this solution on a different site and it worked for me. Good luck, hope it works for you!

"HP on 7-16 put a new windows 10 driver for Intel IO on their website in the stream 11 section. Install it, and the touchpad will work for the first time on windows 10. :D"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion