Help on buying a windows tablet

Telmo Baldaia1

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi there people. I have search several websites and forums but haven?t reach a clear conclusion in what windows tablet (up-gradable to 10) should i buy.
I looked for the Lenovo YOGA Tablet 2 8-inch (Windows) with AnyPen wich has all my needs like for gps full hd screen but i don?t know if it is a good choice, also i would prefer a 10 inch. Can you please advise me, or tell me what is coming so i have to wait or purchase one now. Thanks

Joe Dubya

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
It really depend on what you plan on using for. I have a Surface 3 and for me it is the perfect compromise - great for reading magazines, surfing the web, Netflix, and moderate work on MS Office. I even use Remote Desktop for work and less complex Steam games. If the S3 is of interest feel to ask any questions

Telmo Baldaia1

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
It really depend on what you plan on using for. I have a Surface 3 and for me it is the perfect compromise - great for reading magazines, surfing the web, Netflix, and moderate work on MS Office. I even use Remote Desktop for work and less complex Steam games. If the S3 is of interest feel to ask any questions

It is very expensive too me. Thank you anyway

skstrials

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I am using a Dell Venue 11 Pro 5130.

It's got an awesome battery life since it has an Intel Atom CPU, but it is still fast enough for running the Office programs as well as watching videos.

For the majority of people, this tablet should be powerful enough.

You could find one manufacturer refurbished (with warranty) for less than $300.

It is as good as a Surface if you ask me.

The Dell tablet also runs full Windows, so it will upgrade to Windows 10.

Posted via the Windows Central App for BlackBerry 10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05