Where are all the new Windows 10 tablets?

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Nothing new coming from Dell/HP/Lenovo/Asus and the likes? I'm talking about the smaller tablets 7-11 inch between a price range of 300-700 euro.
It's so quiet around this topic...

I really need to buy one as a present for Christmas but I don't want to give an iPad/Android tablet or old Windows tablet. Gonna be difficult.........
The "HP Pro Tablet 608 G1 - Tablet" is all I could find but it looks ugly as hell.

Last edited:

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
When is the release? And you got a link with information on that device?

Anyway, I think I'll just go for the Surface 3.
It's codenamed the Bellaire 2. I couldn't find the article on Windows Central where they talked about the leaks but it's there. A higher resolution screen, more powerful processor, more RAM, and more internal storage all made me really excited to see it. The rumors really pointed towards a good, high value small Windows tablet running Windows 10. We may see it later this year.

Anyways, the Surface 3 is a great choice if you can't find anything else. Make sure you spend the extra money to get more RAM and more internal storage as it's very much worth it.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Ausus released a new t100 I think it's the t100ha ? Something like that, hp announced new devices already as well

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes