Looking for a tablet! Which should I get?

gm08

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Looking for a tablet!

Hi,
I am in the market for a cheap tablet, which I intend to use it a lot for reading, as well as normal media consumption, browsing, and maybe some light work.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 ( windows 10 version, of course) caught my attention for its good price and nice design, but I also found out Linx 1010, which happens to come with a bigger screen (but lower resolution), almost the same specs and a little lower price.
Which one of them do you suggest, or any other that would fit my needs?
Thanks

gm08

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: Looking for a tablet!

Xiaomi is nearly 60$ more expensive, but has free shipping to my country, while Linx doesn't ship here, so it would be an extra hustle to get it, but it comes with a free keyboard.

lakebay

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: Looking for a tablet!

I'm seriously considering the Mi Pad 2. I also mostly read and browse on my tablet and 4:3 is the best for that IMO.

Everyone has their preference in regards to size and aspect ratio and a 8" 4:3 is my favorite. And that tablet looks like the first Windows one I can find.

I'd probably have to pay more for shipping and duties to get it to Canada but I still think it would be worth it.

gm08

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I liked it a lot too... I hope it would be as efficient as you say regarding reading, because that is what I want it for.
For how long can you read in your tablet before your eyes get tired? And what resolution does it have?
There are chinese sites that offer it with free shipping worldwide...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786